Photography by Miranda

Mobile, AL View map
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Thank you for your interest in Photography by Miranda Stallings, LLC. and congrats on your engagement! 🎉

I can’t wait to hear all about your BIG day! Firstly, here is a few things about me! We specializes in fine art wedding and portrait photography. We are based in Mobile, Alabama but available for travel world-wide!

Photography has always been a passion and I like to call myself a visual storyteller. I love the moments. I offer a mixture of candid and posed images with all my clients. I give direction but yet want to see the couples personalities shine through. For the past 10 years I have been able to serve our community and to fulfill Gods Gift that he blessed me with through photography. I love natural light, emotion and real connection between two souls. I highly believe that each photograph serves a purpose, whether is a small detail or a tearful embrace. My goal is to capture the moments that will be passed down for generations to come. My style of photography is natural, light-filled and timeless.

I also love giving back, with my husband being in law enforcement, I offer $100 off any wedding package to first responders (including nurses). I’m also apart of a organization called the Rising Tide Community and we believe in community over competition.

Thank you for reading more about my business and the purpose it fulfills. I’m currently booking well into 2021! For more date information and pricing send us a message or visit our website : www.photobymiranda.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

Add'l Hours
Albums
Matted Prints
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Matted Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Bradyn B. Married on 04/24/2021

A pleasure to work with

Miranda was a dream to work with. I found her after my first photographer fell through due to injury. Miranda was so responsive with us and really worked to give us a custom package for our special day. She was prompt on the day of, knew my shot list, and was super accommodating to last minute pictures we chose to add. We had to switch venues multiple times due to weather and she was very flexible. After the wedding day she had beautiful "sneak peak" pictures ready within days and the images are just gorgeous. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride.
    Mary P. Married on 07/11/2020

Excellent!

It was great! She was very flexible and very calm the entire day. She worked with me and with my wants as the bride and I think that's very important!
    Aurelia T. Married on 05/23/2020

Awesome to work with!

This was our second experience with Miranda. We were fortunate to have her as photographer for both daughters’ weddings. She does a beautiful job and she is great to work with! Our most recent wedding was during a tropical storm and pandemic. You would never know from the gorgeous pictures. A person told me those were the prettiest wedding pictures she had ever seen and she had seen a lot.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mobile, AL, 36695
Location of (Photography by Miranda)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding