Five Angels Photography

Santa Rosa Beach, FL View map

I am the Owner and Professional Photographer of Five Angels Photography. I have been doing photography for 13 years now. I have done babies, children, senior pictures for school, weddings (engagement) and family photos.

When it comes to weddings I would first like to meet the couple and do a couple engagement photos, to get a feel of your personalities, likes and dislikes. We will also sit down and go through your expectations of the main photos that you absolutely want and then the others if time admits.

I try to keep my prices cheaper than the average, not because I'm not a good photographer, but because we live in a time where we all are pretty much living paycheck to paycheck. I have such a strong passion for helping the "middle class people" and people that can't afford photos. It saddens me to see people who are unable to have professional photos. It is such a joy to be able to look back at old events of our great-parents down to our own baby pictures.

As I have stated I just received my Professional Photographers Certification from NYIP.

am also an Ordained Christian Minister. So I can even marry you as my staff/helpers will take the photos while I am marrying you.

I have also been a Wedding Planner since 1998, I am probably the most organzied person you will every meet :) So I know all the hot spots for beautiful photos, if you have a beach wedding and it rains that day I will always have a back plan. Any thing you want, I can probably achieve it.

Next sping/summer is starting to fill up along with a couple in the fall. So you want to talk to a planner (especially) if you are an out of towner. So we can go over the things you want and don't want.. Depending on what you choose will help give me a better price on things. That is why I have no prices on my page. Every wedding is different and special.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Five Angels Photography

website: www.fiveangelsphotography.com

or call me at: 850 278-6394

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
    Jessica Married on 07/27/2014
    There is one word to describe Michelle's work, INCREDIBLE! We recently did our engagement shoot with her and could not have asked for a better experience. Not only was she prompt with proofs, but she was on time to the venue, had sites scoped out and was ready to rock and roll! She truly captured my Fiance and I's silly and serious sides! The photos are beautiful, we cannot wait to have her shoot our wedding.
    Michelle, you are a kind soul and a peach to deal with on a daily basis. Words cannot describe how thankful I am that we found you.
    ---Jess and Justin ....
    Shelley Married on 10/19/2012
    I used Five Angels for a Masquerade Ball that I held as a fund raiser. Michelle did an amazing job, was creative in her shots and was timely in getting the proofs back to me. I will use Five Angels again for any professional photography needs that we may have!
  • W
    Wanda Married on 03/31/2006
    Excellent job planning my wedding, she is very professional & efficient, She took all my photos as well and they all turned out so great, she captured so many memories, I was just so pleased with her work, I would highly recommend her.

57 Red Bay Court Santa Rosa Beach, FL, 32459
Location of (Five Angels Photography)

Five Angels Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Five Angels Photography offer?

Five Angels Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images

What photography materials does Five Angels Photography offer for wedding events?

Five Angels Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Five Angels Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Five Angels Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding