Omaha, NE 68164 Map · Phone number

About Photography By Farrah

I love to capture two people in love! It is an honor to be such a big part of their special day!
Check out my website to get more info- www.photographybyfarrah.com.
I can be reached via email at farrahplutschak@gmail.com or by phone at 712.310.6805.

Follow Photography By Farrah on

a4
a10
d6
Photography By Farrah
Capturing all the details that most people don't notice are my favorite. I know the bride spends a...
d7
z30
b8
b9
Photography By Farrah
I love the mirrors on the walls. You can get some awesome shots with them!
I love the mirrors on the walls. You can get some awesome shots with them!
z37
z40

3 Reviews for Photography By Farrah

Katie · Married on 03/20/2010

I researched wedding photographers high and low in the Omaha area. When I saw Farrah's work, I immediately knew that she was going to be the one I chose!

My wedding day went by so fast! By looking through Farrah's photography of the wedding, it is like reliving that day in slow motion. She was able to capture the happy, sad and forgotten moments of the day!

My wedding album turned out unbelieveable! I did pay a little extra so that I could get some pictures edited, it was well worth it! Farrah also surprised me with cd case that I never would have expected! It had our picture on the front :)

Ashley · Married on 05/24/2008

After meeting with several photographers I knew instantly that Photography by Farrah was perfect for me! She does not rush you about any decisions. I loved all the candid photos she captured to tell the story of my day. I love all the spot colors and special editing she can do. She is very prompt to respond through email or phone calls. She was always available. I loved all our engagement photos and wedding photos. she really takes her time to capture great images that you will love. I love that she is always open for suggestions from us too. At our wedding, when family members were trying to snap photos when she was. She did not mind that at all. she was not pushy or rude any time. At our wedding she blended right in and got some amazing candid photos. I was amazed at how she could capture me from across the room and I wouldn’t even know it. The photos tell the true story of our day. Once the wedding day is over- and it goes by sooo fast. All you have left is your memories. And the photos last a lifetime! As the bride I was busy all day long . I didn’t get to see everything or everyone. I loved seeing the photos and seeing what all our guests were doing. She captures everything including all the decorations and centerpieces. That I spent so long picking out! You will love the photos Photography by Farrah captures of your special day!

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2008

I really loved that the vendor could do the spot color photos and everything turned out beautiful. I would recommend to anyone!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Photography By Farrah FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Omaha, NE 68164 See on map