Photo Favors

South Plainfield, NJ View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Want to really thank your friends and family for being their love and support?

Surprise them with their own Photo Favor!

• Your guests are photographed looking their very best as they arrive to your reception (only takes seconds).
  • Beautiful pictures are printed and ready to bring home before the celebration is over!
  • Large 5x7 Photos are displayed in attractive Photo Frames
  • You even have the option to personalize the Booklet cover with your names and message!
  • Your guests will feel like VIP's and will always have happy memories of your wedding day!
  • All work is guaranteed and Photo Favors will be a huge hit at your reception!

Do you know that for over fifteen years hundreds of couples have trusted Photo Favors for their wedding and thousands of Photo Favors are displayed all over the world (but mostly in NJ!). Don't settle for mass produced favors. Give your guests an exciting and unique favor they'll never forget!

Visit my website www.photofavors4u.com for more information or call 908-451-1121.

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Personalized

Is there a minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Nicole
    Nicole R. Married on 08/06/2022

Best Wedding Favor Ever

When I was planning my wedding, I wanted to find a favor that my guests would like, but also one that they would use. Most favors that are given out at weddings are either thrown away or put in the back of a closet and forgotten about. Not these! These were a MAJOR hit at my wedding! I had many of my guests tell me that night or message me days after and tell me that they thought that favor was the best one that they have ever received! Victor was just phenomenal. He made sure that he got everyone's picture, including my bridal party! He also was willing and able to put the photos into frames that I provided (unwrapped and ready to go, of course!). Overall I am very happy with the level of service provided from Victor and I am even more happy that my guests were happy with their favors!
  • Tara
    Tara N. Married on 07/03/2022

Great Favors

I hired Victor for my July 3rd wedding and was so pleased I did so! The pictures were beautiful, and my guests loved them. I highly recommend Victor for brides looking for a favor that guests will actually like!
    Nicole Married on 07/01/2022

Thank you Victor!

We used victor for our wedding on July 1st on Long Island! Victor traveled for us, got to the venue early, communicated with me the entire time and was incredible! The photos looked great and my guests loved them! Thank you victor! A true professional
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Absolute Celebrations Absolute Celebrations Wedding DJs

Victor has provided Photo Favors for many of our clients and every single one of them raved about how excited their guests were to get a beautiful Photo of themselves, before the evening was even over! There are lots of great wedding companies but Photo Favors really knows how to DELIVER! We strongly recommend Victor and Photo Favors for your wedding. It's a guaranteed hit!

South Plainfield, NJ, 07080
908-451-1121
Location of (Photo Favors)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding