New York/New Jersey/Long Island, South Plainfield, NJ 07080 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Photo Favors

Want to really thank your friends and family for being their love and support?

Surprise them with their own Photo Favor!

• Your guests are photographed looking their very best as they arrive to your reception (only takes seconds).
  • Beautiful pictures are printed and ready to bring home before the celebration is over!
  • Large 5x7 Photos are displayed in attractive Photo Frames
  • You even have the option to personalize the Booklet cover with your names and message!
  • Your guests will feel like VIP's and will always have happy memories of your wedding day!
  • All work is guaranteed and Photo Favors will be a huge hit at your reception!

Do you know that for over fifteen years hundreds of couples have trusted Photo Favors for their wedding and thousands of Photo Favors are displayed all over the world (but mostly in NJ!). Don't settle for mass produced favors. Give your guests an exciting and unique favor they'll never forget!

Visit my website www.photofavors4u.com for more information or call 908-451-1121.

dsc0025

Photo Favors 4
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2019

Highly recommend

This is an absolute must. We got married at the Park Savoy on Friday and our guests LOVED going home with a picture of themselves and their dates / families. We got so many compliments on the favors. Victor was so great to work with and we loved his work ! He even got a few candid pics of my husband and I and printed them for us on the spot (pic attached)

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Photo Favors 5

Photo Favors's reply:

I appreciate that Samantha. So glad that everyone loved their picture. It was truly a "picture perfect" day and I'm happy to have been a part of it. Thank you for everything!
  • Fatimah

Fatimah · Married on 08/31/2019

Victor is simply the best!!!!

Victor was probably the easiest of all of my vendors to work with. He responded quickly. Always checked in with me leading up to my big day. And he was great to my guests. All of my guests loved their photos and thought this favor idea was one of the best they had ever received. Victor is a true professional who I would love to work with again in the future. Would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a creative and well loved favor idea. You will not regret it!!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 08/30/2019

Excellent service

I got married at Galloping Hill Golf Course on August 23, 2019 and I had the photo as favors to give my guest. Nadine took all the pictures. Victor was so nice in the planning process. Everyone thought the photos was a hit. Everyone has told me they have the pictures hanging in there own homes so they can look at everyday. I would recommend everyone to use photo favor for any event you may have. You won’t be sorry.

Sent on 09/20/2019
    Photo Favors 6

Photo Favors FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Personalized
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No

• Absolute Celebrations
    Absolute Celebrations Wedding DJs

Victor has provided Photo Favors for many of our clients and every single one of them raved about how excited their guests were to get a beautiful Photo of themselves, before the evening was even over! There are lots of great wedding companies but Photo Favors really knows how to DELIVER! We strongly recommend Victor and Photo Favors for your wedding. It's a guaranteed hit!

• New York/New Jersey/Long Island South Plainfield, 07080 See on map