New York/New Jersey/Long Island, South Plainfield, NJ 07080 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Photo Favors

Want to really thank your friends and family for being their love and support?

Surprise them with their own Photo Favor!

• Your guests are photographed looking their very best as they arrive to your reception (only takes seconds).
  • Beautiful pictures are printed and ready to bring home before the celebration is over!
  • Large 5x7 Photos are displayed in attractive Photo Frames
  • You even have the option to personalize the Booklet cover with your names and message!
  • Your guests will feel like VIP's and will always have happy memories of your wedding day!
  • All work is guaranteed and Photo Favors will be a huge hit at your reception!

Do you know that for over fifteen years hundreds of couples have trusted Photo Favors for their wedding and thousands of Photo Favors are displayed all over the world (but mostly in NJ!). Don't settle for mass produced favors. Give your guests an exciting and unique favor they'll never forget!

Visit my website www.photofavors4u.com for more information or call 908-451-1121.

dsc0025

31 Reviews for Photo Favors

Photo Favors 1
Photo Favors 2

Geovana · Married on 09/09/2018

This was the best favor I could have chosen. The day of my wedding it rained, but Victor was able to find the PERFECT spot inside to use as a backdrop for the photos and they were outstanding! Everyone loved how they looked! The photos were sharp and bright. I am hoping to use Photo Favors again when I have another big event!

Katie · Married on 08/11/2018

Photo Favors is a MUST HAVE! I saw them at a bridal show and knew I had to have Photo Favors at my wedding. My wedding guests loved all the photos! I also received them in a digital copy and posted them on Facebook and everyone and all their friends love them! I will recommend them to my friends and family if they haven’t already booked them! Thank you for being a part of my special day!

Photo Favors 3

Keisha · Married on 06/29/2018

Everyone at my wedding loved the photo favors. Victor is a great photographer! Plus it saved me the time and energy of picking out or making favors. It worked out great for us. Thanks Victor!

Photo Favors FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Personalized
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No

• Absolute Celebrations
    Absolute Celebrations Wedding DJs

Victor has provided Photo Favors for many of our clients and every single one of them raved about how excited their guests were to get a beautiful Photo of themselves, before the evening was even over! There are lots of great wedding companies but Photo Favors really knows how to DELIVER! We strongly recommend Victor and Photo Favors for your wedding. It's a guaranteed hit!

• New York/New Jersey/Long Island South Plainfield, NJ 07080 See on map