1101 E. Morrow Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85024 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Phoenix String Quartet

The Phoenix String Quartet is a professional string quartet with over 30 years experience based in Phoenix Arizona. Our venue includes performances for governors, weddings, civil ceremonies, banquets, receptions, dinner parties, universities, live theatre and formal concerts, and more.

A touch of elegance, A touch of class, Make something to remember.
Greet your guests with the sound of The Phoenix String Quartet

Visit us online for sample music, fee schedules and more. www.phoenixstringquartet.com

DuetNancyCarl
hollynancyfountain2small
DuetNancyCarl

6 Reviews for Phoenix String Quartet

Candi · Married on 12/10/2011

Hiring this company to play for my ceremony is one of the best desicions I made when planning out my wedding. We could have just played the music on a stereo with the speakers but having a quartet play live music just ups the class and elegance any bride Im sure would want. And adding a quartet was so worth it everyone was saying the music was beautiful and they are also the best price I found. Carl was really great and gave us everything we could ask for and a lifetime of memories.

Julie · Married on 05/14/2011

Carl and his trio were wonderful to work with and provide beautiful music for my ceremony. I loved walking down the aisle to the Phoenix String Quartet vs. recorded music. It made the moment even more special for my husband and me.

• Shinpu

Shinpu · Married on 03/13/2011

It was exceptional. I would hire them again in a heartbeat for a large dinner party or something if I could afford it.

Award

Phoenix String Quartet FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Phoenix String Quartet 1
    Special Ensembles
    Ensembles of various instrumentation up to eight musicians are available. Quartets, various trios, duets and solos are available independently or in combination. Additional musicians may be added if so desired. Feel free to call us to discuss your event. Fees are based on the number of musicians, time required.

• 1101 E. Morrow Drive Phoenix, 85024 See on map