Peterson Brothers Productions

Saint Paul, MN View map Visit website
$3,149 Most Popular Price

$3,149 Most Popular Price

We are four brothers who grew up making movies together. Our passion has always been creating and capturing stories. That is what we do with our wedding films! Scroll through the page videos to see some of our Award Winning Wedding Cinematography! Contact us or visit thepetersonbros.com for more information.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,649

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video
Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,149

High-Def Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Christina P. Married on 10/22/2022

Best Videographer

We hired The Peterson Brothers, for our wedding and worked with Joe. From the initial call to the final product they were so easy and professional. Joe was flexible in his timeline prior to the wedding and on the wedding we hardly even realized he was there, he was busy capturing the day. He and our photographer coordinated so there was minimal overlap. When it came time to deliver our videos we were so impressed at how well they captured the day. Would absolutely recommend.
    Morgan M. Married on 11/13/2021

Phenomenal!!

I scoured the internet searching for the best videographer for our wedding. I definitely found that in Peterson Brothers. They are beyond amazing, not only in the quality of their work but also in professionalism and kindness. We had to reschedule our wedding multiple times due to covid and Peterson Brothers were incredibly flexible and worked with us to reschedule. We are so thankful for capturing our day. Thank you Peterson Brothers! You truly are phenomenal!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth W. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So Amazing, we hired them a SECOND time!

When my daughter was getting married in October of 2018, I visited many videographers' websites to view their vidoes and other information in order to decide who we would hire. The Peterson Brothers Productions had links to some amazing wedding videos and we were very excited that they were available on her wedding day! We had high hopes that we would end up with a great video. First let me say that on the day of the wedding, we were so impressed with the Peterson Brothers. It's hard to explain in a short post just how professional they were but it was more than that. They emulated care, kindness, and a sincere interest in capturing the special moments of the day. The actually brought a presence to the event itself from getting ready to the ceremony right up to the reception. They were an absolute pleasure to have as part of our day to the point that it felt like they were family. That's how wonderful they were. During the events of the day, they also did such a fabulous job of staying out of sight while at the same time getting AMAZING professional quality footage. These gentlemen are extremely talented. I also need to mention that they are extremely patient. Trust me on that!!! When the videos were finished and sent to us, we were absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the way they put the footage together and chose the perfect clips and music. It is truly a work of art. Some of the comments friends and relatives made were "This is the most beautiful wedding video I have ever seen!" "I felt like I was watching a professional production" "Wow, this is absolutely stunning" and on and on. When my younger daughter got engaged in 2020 and was planning her wedding for October of 2021, my first planning thought was, I HAVE to get the Peterson Brothers again!! We were hoping they had the chosen date available, which they did but, I think we all would have worked around THEIR schedule because I wouldn't trust anyone else to do as well as they did after the first wedding they did for us. We just received my younger daughter's videos and they absolutely did not disappoint! Everyone is thrilled and amazed and we're getting the same comments as before. We are so grateful to them for caring so much about capturing the wedding day so beautifully, especially the highlight video. They work magic behind the camera and in editing and putting the footage together and we could not be happier that we chose them a second time! Thank you so much, our daughter and son in law absolutely love being able to relive their special day and share it with others.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Joe & Emily
40 photos · 04/20/2020

Saint Paul, MN, 55128
Location of (Peterson Brothers Productions)
Savannah, GA, 31405
Savannah, GA, 31405

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding