Petal & Posy

Woodinville, WA View map

$4,000 Typical Price

Petal & Posy is a wedding florist located in Woodinville, Washington. This florist strives to create a trusting relationship with every client, motivated to understand every couple’s distinct vision, personality, and style so that your arrangements can most accurately and beautifully mirror who you are as a couple. With Petal & Posy, you can rest assured their floral arrangements will be the finishing touch to your celebration that ties all elements of your wedding together beautifully.

Petal & Posy offers a wide variety of essential floral arrangements, including aisle and altar florals for your ceremony, bouquets and boutonnieres for the wedding party, as well as cocktail hour and reception florals, from centerpieces to hanging décor. These are just a few of the arrangements available through this florist. Couples can also enjoy quirkier and craftier options like flower crowns, welcome signs, garlands, and greenery runners. All arrangements are curated and handcrafted to bring blooming joy to your special day.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Neela Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Petal & posy is excellent!

Bonnie recently did our florals for our wedding ceremony/reception. She made our venue (which included an outdoor tent) look like a dreamland. Everything she did, from our ceremony arbor, to the table decor and bouquets, was perfection. Furthermore, Bonnie as a person was great to work with. She was flexible, patient, and full of fabulous advice. She was also super responsive and kept our budget in mind.
  • Hannah
    Hannah F. Married on 09/07/2019

A Must-Have Vendor!

If you are looking for a full-service floral designer for your wedding, you must hire Bonnie at Petal + Posy! As a bride who didn’t know much about floral design, Bonnie listened to my very vague ideas for the day and blew all expectations out of the water! Before getting into the planning for the wedding, I didn’t think that flowers were high on my priority list. I was not excited to spend a significant portion of our budget on, as many people had told me, “something the guests wouldn’t even notice”. Not only did I find Bonnie’s pricing very doable and straightforward, she went above and beyond to really figure out what we wanted and what we could do with our budget. Now that I'm about two months post-wedding, I truly believe the floral design was an essential part of our day!

The arrangements she made were stunning and my guests were gushing over them before the reception even started. Looking back at my photos, I know that every stem was more than worth the expense! I had a modest floral budget and felt that our venue was covered in more than enough beautiful flowers. On the day of the wedding, I didn’t spend any time doing set-up. Bonnie and her team were lightning fast, despite venue timing constraints, and everything was picture perfect.

Her excitement for creative designs is contagious and we were so pleased with the ceremony installment she created (that she flipped to be a sweetheart table piece for the reception!). She even coordinated with our photographer (Tanya at Tetiana Photography; see my attached photos for a sample of how this dream team works together!) to style all my day-of details before the ceremony. If she’s available for your wedding date, do not hesitate to set up a phone consultation with her! You want her on your team for your wedding day!
  • Y
    Yujia Married on 07/28/2019

Highly Recommend !!

Bonnie is SO GREAT and PROFESSIONAL. She has a great taste and gave us many suggestions. We just gave her a big idea about what we want and she took care everything. We are so glade to have her and our photographer keep praising her. We would highly recommend Bonnie!!

Petal & Posy's reply:

Thank you Yujia! What an honor it was to be part of your wedding. Thank you for trusting me with the floral details!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Woodinville, WA, 98072
425.231.2800
Location of (Petal & Posy)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding