Persona Photography

Murrieta, CA View map

Photography began to fascinate me when I was a little kid. It all started with an old manual film camera, my dad helped guide me along as I learned the art and science of making unforgettable pictures. Throughout high school and college I shot for my school yearbooks. This was a challenge which refined my ability to capture people?s personalities and memorable moments. In 2005 I completed photography training through the New York Institute of Photography, and in the same year I began shooting weddings professionally. Since then, it has been my joy and privilege to operate Persona Photography, a family-owned business providing wedding and portrait photography services in Southern California. Our goal is simply to record, in beautiful photographs, you and the people you love during the wonderful and personally significant moments of your life. We look forward to serving you!

Erica Married on 01/20/2007
    The photos we received from Persona Photography were absolutely amazing! Joel is definitely a gifted artist. He provided us with a memento that we will cherish for life! We highly recommend his services!

Amante Weddings Amante Weddings Wedding Videographers

I highly recommend Persona Photography to anyone who is seeking a friendly, personable photographer with a natural gift for capturing artistically brilliant images. I personally used Persona Photography for my wedding, and my wife and I were more than impressed with the final product. Fantastic photography!

39407 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd. Murrieta, 92563
9519709590
Location of (Persona Photography)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding