1045 Cobb PKWY North, Marietta, GA 30062 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,800
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Pavel VK Photography, Inc.

Pavel VK Photography is a wedding photography company based in Marietta, Georgia. Since 2014, Pavel has been dedicated to creating timeless photographic keepsakes that his clients can cherish for years. With a contemporary, photojournalistic approach, he works diligently to preserve precious memories as they are being made in real-time.

Pavel VK Photography offers clients a wide range of services to ensure a fully tailored experience. Happy to travel, Pavel offers destination wedding packages, allowing you to wed wherever on earth your heart desires. As well as coverage on the day of your event, engagement and trash-the-dress photo shoots are available. Your finished images will be made available to you in the form of high-resolution digital files, prints, albums, canvas art, and save-the-date cards.

Follow Pavel VK Photography, Inc. on
Before the Kiss
Before the Kiss
38 51 679067 161672418166414
Party Favors

11 Reviews for Pavel VK Photography, Inc.

Alisa · Married on 05/22/2021

Extremely Professional and Exquisite Photographs

We could not express how thankful we are to Pavel and his team! They were absolutely excellent to work with throughout the entire process of the wedding. From the moment we started, everything was very straight forward and just as expected. Pavel was very quick to respond to my inquiry, and, after I emailed him some details, he contacted me directly. Everything that we discussed in the initial meeting was followed through on completely. We never felt like there were any unwanted surprises, hidden fees, or unexpected changes. Everything was exactly as we had agreed and even better than I could have imagined! In addition, he was always easy to communicate with, punctual, respectful, neat, polite, and responsive.

First, we had an engagement session. This was extremely helpful to us because we both think we look awkward in photographs and are somewhat uncomfortable in front of the camera. With Pavel, everything felt natural and our discomfort seemed to evaporate. He is so passionate about photography and taking photos that all of my apprehensions disappeared. He even showed us a few poses that almost always looked good and directed us on what to best do with our hands when we were lost. I have never felt so comfortable in front of a camera as I did with Pavel and neither has my husband.

During the wedding, Pavel worked with us to make excellent pictures within a very short timeframe. He was extremely flexible and gave us the minimum amount of time that he suggested he would need for every part of the photo-session. Also, Pavel and the other photographer managed to be everywhere at once; they captured pictures of us from different angles and pictures of all of our guests, just as we wanted! His team managed to do this in a way that no one noticed them and no one felt like they were being attacked by a camera.

The photographs from both the engagement session and the wedding were exquisite, and we absolutely loved them! They were beautiful. The quality was excellent, and the content was elegant with hints of sexy and fun. The lighting was beautiful, and they were truly unique. It was amazing how he and his team were able to captured a moment in time with its emotions and feelings. I could feel the intimacy in the photos on the balcony, the anticipation before the ceremony, the excitement after the ceremony, the happiness of my parents watching me, the happiness of my husband’s parents, and the party feel during the dancing. The photographs were truly marvelous!

The process for receiving the photographs could not be more pleasant or simpler. We could download all the photos with one click and share them in another. In addition, the order of the photographs that he sent to us was perfect. I loved how they told a story of the event. This made them almost into a picture story book that you can look through without getting bored of seeing the same people in different poses over and over again.

I have heard so many horror stories from other people's weddings where things were very different, but it was such a pleasure to work with Pavel! It truly was the best experience! We have already recommended him to all of our friends and sent his photos to the venue which called me and told me they would be very interested in using his work. On his website, he writes that he had a goal to make wedding photography more unique and personal. In my opinion, he not only succeeded but even surpassed this goal. I am very very grateful to him and his team!

Sent on 06/11/2021
  • Claire

Claire G. · Married on 04/10/2021

Perfect photographer for our "fun formal" wedding!

Pavel took the most stunning pictures of our wedding! On time, professional, and very comfortable for both my husband and I to work with. Did a perfect job of capturing the beauty and fun of our wedding and relationship. Also took a very group shot of 20+ people that included the most ornery family members and somehow managed to make everyone look amazing. Pavel gives very high value for reasonable prices. Highly recommend !

Sent on 04/24/2021

Award

Pavel VK Photography, Inc. Pricing

Pavel VK Photography, Inc. Price Rates

Pavel VK Photography, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800
    Hand-Coloring
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Hand-Coloring
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Samed Kamalov PhotoVideoGraphy
    Samed Kamalov PhotoVideoGraphy Wedding Photographers

Very creative and friendly photographer. I recommend everyone.

• 1045 Cobb PKWY North Marietta, GA, 30062 See on map
    770-637-4169 (Phone number)
    M-F. 9 am - 6 pm Weekends - Weddings
    Location of (Pavel VK Photography, Inc.)