Omaha, NE 68116 Map · Phone number

About Paula Moser Photography

When the day is over,what's left are the photos.

I've been photographing weddings from California to New York for the past 16 years. I create custom packages for each client. You pay for what you want and only what you want. Enjoy your day. I'll capture it as it happens.

2Moser0R50166A

2 Reviews for Paula Moser Photography

Katey · Married on 08/20/2011

Paula Moser photography is fantastic to work with. She is professional, efficient, and closely collaborates with you to capture your day. You do not have to "buy in" to a certain package, she customizes only what you want, so you do not end up paying for services or pictures you do not want or need. She captures all the details, moments, and expressions we did not know even happened that day. Looking back on our photos we are flooded with emotions again, all because she was there to capture our day!

Julie · Married on 05/21/2011

Paula did an amazing job at my wedding! My pictures were beautiful! I could not have been happier. My husband and I both have very large families and she was so great at organizing everything and making sure we got all of our pictures done that we had talked about. I would recommend her to anyone!

Paula Moser Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards