426 N Expressway, Griffin, GA 30224 Map Phone number
Package Price $500
  • Deals 1

About Passion Events and Design

Hello, my name is Stacy Mathena. I have been planning events for almost 12 years and I can truly say... it is my passion. I love making people happy and ensure they enjoy their BEST day ever!

I started Passion Events & Design to exercise my love for weddings and to help assist brides with all their wedding details. I genuinely love to hear a brides vision and let them know it is my passion to help create it. In fact, I simply love taking a blank slate and seeing what a unique and beautiful setting we can create, I love the details, logistics, and all the pretty things that goes along with it.

As the owner of such a unique company, I hold myself and my partner, who is my amazing husband to the highest standards, exceeding every client鈥檚 expectations on a daily basis. Developing a personal relationship with each bride (and groom) is the key to making each wedding perfect and memorable, and this is super important to us.

Our services include the search for the desired wedding venue within your budget. We can style, design and customize an all-inclusive package that include: complete wedding set up, backdrops, centerpieces, coordination, photography, catering, DJ and even the cake. 馃拲

It's your vision and our passion to create it!
Give us a call, you will be glad you did!

Follow Passion Events and Design on

mystic acres arch 51 1012818 157885202387094

8 Reviews for Passion Events and Design

• Faye

Faye Robinson 路 Married on 05/16/2020

This was better than I imagined!

We're over the moon about our experience with Passion Events and Design! Their team pulled an intimate wedding together in a very short amount of time! We had an amazing time, and a day that is usually stressful for brides was 100% stress free! Stacey made awesome recommendations that made my day better than I ever thought it could be. My family was so impressed with their service, it was impeccable! The design of the tables and decor was so beautiful and fancy it made our backyard wedding look like we rented the place! The food was beyond amazing, everyone kept raving about how great their experience was! So grateful we listened to our friend who recommended them to us! Will definetly recommend them if you want top quality joyful service! Service with a smile and great attitude, ugh I just cant say enough great things about them!

Sent on 05/17/2020

Passion Events and Design's reply:

Awwww, we have happy tears this morning reading your review! Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so glad you listened to your friend too and hired us to help create your beautiful vision and bring it to life! We truly enjoyed celebrating with you and your family!

Misty Garcia 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Perfect experience

Stacy is a pro at what she does. She made our special day stress free and even has the hook up with photographers, makeup artists, hair stylists, bakers, anything you could need! I am so grateful we found passion events and design!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Thank you sweet lady! 馃槉
    We are glad you found us too. Truly enjoyed working with you and helping you create your vision. It was beautiful! 馃挄鉂ゐ煉
  • Shandrecka

Shandrecka Walker 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Walker Wedding

My husband and I got married April 20,2019 at The Hyatt Regency Villa Christiana Atlanta GA. Our wedding began at 5pm. Stacy and her staff were both professional and timely. Our guests are still bragging about our wedding and how much fun they had. Our wedding was supposed to be in the Villa garden, but it rained that day, I mean poured rain and soaked the entire garden (nothing any bride wants to experience), but Stacy and her staff worked diligently to transform our reception area for our ceremony. It was still beautiful! The reception was well put together, we had oversized red floral decor on the bridal party tables which Stacy made from scratch. They were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! All in all there are always things you would hope to change after review of your wedding day but mine was absolutely beautiful, thanks to passion events. I highly recommend you use Stacy.

Sent on 01/12/2020

Passion Events and Design's reply:

Thank you for the very kind words! We truly enjoyed creating your custom centerpieces and working with you! Your vision was beautiful!!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Passion Events and Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Passion Events and Design 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 426 N Expressway Griffin, GA, 30224 See on map
    Location of (Passion Events and Design)