Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

12 Reviews for Party Portraits Photo Booth

Enclosed Booth (2)
Prints (2)
Backdrop(s) (1)

0.8

Well, my fault for not looking at the reviews. Most of the bad reviews were from Weddings. (How horrible)! We had a very nice attendant, but she said it was her first time operating the machine. The manager said it this attendat's first time working alone. Ok, that's not good because the event was a 10 year old birthday party.

Well it turned out just like I thought it would. We ended up with pictures that weren't focused and a memory book that had 6 pictures in it. No guests were asked to sign the guestbook. Poor young lady shouldn't have been given such a task of dealing with children on her first time. She even left part of the machine and film box at our home. The box was stuffed with over 30 or so pictures that did not come out or were out of focus. As I said, it wasn't her fault. She never should have been given the task.

I wasn't so upset, just wanted an apology and acknowledgement of the issue, but the owner stated that it was all our fault. He said the backdrop was knocked down by the children and he had photo proof of it. (Ok, so why couldn't it be picked back up and it was it was flimsy and I have yet to see a photo that shows a kid knocking anything down.). He said that the guest just didn't sign the photobook (book was never put out). I work with clients everyday and I know in customer service, you should at least admit there was an issue. He even had the nerves and the audacity to tell me I am more than welcome to print the pictures myself. (They are out of focus and that means I am paying for something I should have gotten anyway). Wow, just Wow.... Money down the drain! I do not recommend this company at all!

Profile Picture Genara, 4/15/18, 1 Review
0.8

They promise a memory album on their site for guests to leave pictures and write in. Unbeknownst to us contracted our wedding out but didn't tell them about the book. Then challenged us to prove we didnt get one, even though the attendant admitted Party Portraits never gave them one or instructions to do one. So they offered a $50 gift card to print photos, kinda weak to make up for the urreplacable item they messed up; and then never even bothered to fulfilled the offer. Was crazy. Like just admit you made a mistake and apologize. Terrible customer service and business ethics. James was the contact who did it. Avoid him. Note photo "ALWAYS INCLUDED IN OUR RENTALS". Apparently not.

Profile Picture KIMBERLY, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Props
0.7

Terrible customer service. Have tried in vain to get a refund for services that they did not deliver. Their mistake not mine.
Don’t waste your money!!!!

Profile Picture Jeannine, 10/21/17, 1 Review