7250 Perkins Rd #421, Baton Rouge, LA 70808 Map · Phone number

About Party Portraits Photo Booth

Serving New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Lafayette & all over Louisiana Party Portraits delivers quality wedding photography/videography and a memorable interactive addition to any wedding reception!

Our "Magic Mirror" Photo Booths are especially suited for weddings & formal engagements. With its touchscreen controls & Victorian-style frame, our Magic Mirror provides a Photo Booth experience that is tasteful, easy to use & requires less space than a traditional booth.

With each booth rental you will receive, unlimited prints, a customized overlay designed especially for your event, a memory album, use of one of our prop chests & a USB with all photos taken by the booth during your event.

Give us a call at 225-366-9282

igprofile
new banner 2

20 Reviews for Party Portraits Photo Booth

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing! Party Portraits photo booth was SO great in every way! Their package was all included so I didn't have to think about what to pick, and it included EVERYTHING I wanted anyways! I got to design a custom photo strip that matched my wedding website logo. They were there on time and every let us use a custom background that we had made for something else at the wedding. The attendant was super fun and nice, and he made a beautiful guestbook for us during the wedding! The photos look super funny and cute, and were delivered digitally to us almost immediately afterwards. And we got extra hard copies of all of them too! What more can I say?! Oh, and it was SUPER affordable too! Could not have picked a better photo booth company!

Haley · Married on 09/29/2018

We had Party Portraits at our wedding on Saturday and they were amazing. Everyone at the wedding had a great time using them. I could not believe how clear the pictures were and being able to take video was pretty cool as well. I highly recommend them.

Agnes · Married on 09/22/2018

I am so glad we used Party Portraits for our wedding!! The photos came out amazing!!!
    You can customize your layout and they even send you a proof before the day of your event to make sure no adjustments are needed. Dade was our attendant and all of our wedding guests loved him! He was great! Our guests still talk about how much fun Party Portraits brought to our wedding. I highly recommend this company!

Award

Party Portraits Photo Booth FAQ

• What event items are available? Photobooth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Flip Book, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photobooth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props

• 7250 Perkins Rd, #421 Baton Rouge, LA 70808 See on map