Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

2 Reviews for Parlour Salon & Spa

Anna · Married on 05/02/2015

Michael at Parlour made planning hair for me and my Bridesmaids a snap! She made sure she had another stylist available to help us get ready so we were finished and looking beautiful in the time budgeted. There was no running late on my wedding day! Michael is super talented and does everything she can to give you exactly what you want. One of the best vendors I used for my wedding. period.

Sent on 05/05/2015
  • matisse0683

Lesley · Married on 03/20/2010

3.0

A friend of mine recommended Parlour Salon to me since I am from out of town and didn't have a hairdresser to go to while in Tulsa. The hairdresser she recommended to me was impossible to get ahold of, so I just decided to use a different hairdresser instead. Michael was great to work with! I went in a month before the wedding, showed some pictures of wedding hairstyles and asked if she thought she could create something similar. She said she could, and that she wasn't nervous about it - so I ended up not having a practice run but a haircut instead. On the day of the wedding, Michael created a beautiful up do that mimicked the picture I had brought. The hairstyle stayed through the entire wedding, even making it through pictures in the snow. I will definitely make more frequent stops in Tulsa just to make hair appointments with Michael.

Sent on 03/29/2010