642 County Road 500 East, Toledo, IL 62468 Map · Phone number

About Paradise Studios Photography

My name is Joe Figgins, I founded Paradise Studios Photography to fill a void that was lacking in our area. I offer clients a more personalized and artistic experience for their wedding or senior portrait photography in the Central Illinois area. I am dedicated to clients seeking high quality wedding or senior photography services at reasonable prices. I'm honored that clients choose to allow me to be a part of their family to capture special moments in their life.

To tell your story properly, I let clients relax and enjoy their day while I capture those special moments that will be cherished for the rest of their lives. Not only can clients count on me to be their guide when it comes to great photographic art but I strive to leave a lifelong impression with the people I interact with.

Give me a call so we can talk about your special day. I look forward to speaking with you.

cbsp0183proof
bwlogo2
ttsp0118proof

Paradise Studios Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• 642 County Road 500 East Toledo, 62468 See on map