2128 East Main Street, Snellville, GA 30078 Map · Phone number

About Paper Kutz

Paper Kutz is a stationery company that specializes in creating unique and memorable handmade invitations, greeting cards, and other stationery items. We aim to create stationery to fulfill all your needs and leave your guests and recipients wanting more. We offer everything tha tyou may need made from paper for your event!

• DecoMarj
PKLog
IMG0030

2 Reviews for Paper Kutz

Kim · event on: 05/17/2012

I discovered Paper Kutz at a holiday gift bizzare about 6 months ago and I've been hooked since then. When I viewed her line that day I was blown away at the creative and unique hand made greeting cards. I'm not sure if kathy, the designer and proprietor of Paper Kutz realizes how creative and unique designs are. I love how I can just sit down and communicate my greeting card vision to her and she creates exactly what I want and then some. She always goes above and beyond my expectations. She under promises and over delivers! For all of your greeting card and invitation needs, Paper Kutz is definately the company to hire!

Sent on 06/01/2012

Julia · Married on 06/04/2010

3.5

Working with Paper Kutz on my weeding stationary was a great experience. As a client I was provided with the opportunity to tell the vendor exactly what I wanted and was very pleased when Paper Kutz took my words and transformed them into more than what I could have imagined. The creativity of this team is unlike anyone else out there. I shopped around for the right person to create my wedding invites and programs but it wasn't until I met Kathy of Paper Kutz where I felt comfortable and confident with allowing someone to champion this task. Her professionalism, creativity and patience won me over. I look forward to working with her again. I highly recommend Paper Kutz!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Paper Kutz FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly