Outlaw Entertainment

North Charleston, SC 29405 Map · Phone number

About Outlaw Entertainment

Outlaw Entertainment is a wedding and event DJ company that strives to put the spotlight on you. It's your event, so the music should be about you, your family, and friends.

Follow Outlaw Entertainment on

Table setup
Table setup

2 Reviews for Outlaw Entertainment

chelsea · Married on 04/10/2016

When I came to Bill and Keeli, I didn’t have a big budget for entertainment. I was worried I wouldn’t get a quality DJ because of my small budget, but man was I wrong! They worked with me on putting together services that I could afford, and honored all my requests. My guests were so happy with Bill’s wide selection of music and had a great time dancing at my reception. I highly, highly recommend Outlaw Entertainment for your music and DJ needs. I’m so glad they were so flexible and so professional from our first meeting until after the last guest left the reception!

Mindy · Married on 08/31/2012

Our DJ and MC were amazing!!! I was very picky and they catered to every need that I had. They accepted my odd requests for music..lol. They were very professional and kept in contact with me from day 1. They also kept everyone on the dance floor. We had a great time and so did all of our guests. We would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Outlaw Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much. I had a blast as well. Would love to do future events with you.

Outlaw Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• North Charleston, SC 29405 See on map