Our Dream Photos by James DeCamp Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Our Dream Photos by James DeCamp Photography

Award winning - creating inspired and joyful photos for the happiest day of your lives.

Wedding photography is an amazing art form, and I feel blessed to be able to work in this medium. I am deeply grateful to be a part of my client's most special day. It's an honor that they trust me to capture their fun, intimate, and amazing moments.

I feel like my mission during your wedding celebration is not only to photograph the traditional moments, but even more importantly, to capture the little details and mini celebrations all around you. These are the moments where your heart is in your throat, tears are in your eyes, or laughter is tumbling out of you. Timeless hugs and treasured moments surround you, but often you're not even aware of them because of the busyness of the day.

My heart for your day is to capture those hidden moments so that you can hold on to them forever.

In my experience wonderful, heartrending photographs of a wedding are not only a timeless momento, but they also replenish the well of deep connection and love that a couple starts out with in their married life. Sitting together and remembering the intense sweetness of your day will be a life-long reservoir of inspiration and hope for you and your family for all the years ahead.

My style is to allow your wedding day to unfold naturally, capturing each stunning, emotional moment unobtrusively. Taken together, these images tell the story of your love, your wedding day.

Please read some comments from some of my past wedding clients HERE.

I am available for portraits and destination weddings worldwide.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. I look forward to meeting with you and your family.

Engagements:

I would love to work with you even before your wedding! Couples often enjoy having great photographs to share on their wedding website. Typically these magazine style photographs are best captured by your wedding photographer. This time to get acquainted and have fun together is so helpful for you on your wedding day, when you can then feel that a friend is coming to shoot your wedding. You'll feel less nervous and that will make better pictures!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a call: (614) 367-6366

or e-mail me : Jim@OurDreamPhotos.com

Thank you again for your time and I look forward to working with you soon.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Columbus

Follow Our Dream Photos by James DeCamp Photography on

62 Reviews for Our Dream Photos by James DeCamp Photography

I enjoyed having Jim on my special day. I heard that he kept things together when I was running late to the venue. Jim was great to work with and was extremely professional, meeting with us the day before to discuss what sort of photos we'd like and offering suggestions. He made an otherwise very stressful activity fun and memorable and the pictures were so good! We definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Krista, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having used James in the past for family photographs and I had no hesitation in him taking our wedding photos. My husband had never met James before so there was a little finagling to get him to agree but from the first time we met James to discuss our plans, Adam was happy, and on the day James and his team really pulled out all the stops make sure we had the best photographs possible. James sense of humor and friendly approach put everyone at ease and we all had such a lot of fun throughout the whole day. We feel that this really does show in the beautiful album we now have and memories from the day that we only dreamed of and would have no hesitation in recommending James to anyone.

Profile Picture Lucy, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the initial meeting, up unto our big day, Jim and Abby have been wonderful and professional. They have an amazing ability to blend into the background, while they captured each moment of our perfect day exactly as it happened. We are forever grateful as our memories will now last forever.

Profile Picture Lara, 7/3/16, 1 Review

53 Photos

Main Gallery

53 Photos

2 VIDEOS

Annie & Aaron Wedding Slideshow. (OurDreamPhotos.com 614-367-6366) from ©James D. DeCamp.

Bryce & Christy Wedding Slideshow. (OurDreamPhotos.com 614-367-6366) from ©James D. DeCamp

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

This deal has
SOLD OUT

20% off - 2018 Elite Wedding Weekend Photography Package

$6,500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
20% off our 2018 Elite Wedding Weekend Photography Package Includes all weekend photography coverage from the rehearsal the night before the wedding to the honeymoon send off the day after the wedding. Also includes a complementary engagement session and generous album and print credits.
Offer Expires: 01/31/2018
#WW60d516553ad6a328
This deal has
SOLD OUT

15% off - 2018 Standard Wedding Photography Package

$4,200.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
15% off our 2018 Standard Wedding Photography Package Includes all day wedding day coverage with two photographers. Also includes a complementary engagement session and generous album and print credits.
Offer Expires: 01/31/2018
#WWa8ca89ee42c8fb6e

Military / Public Safety Discount

Redeem In-Store
We are a multi generational military family and gratefully acknowledge the dedication of our men & women in uniform. Our Dream Photos will gladly provide a 20% discount on any of our services for those who actively involved in any military or public safety organization.
#WW8850c86291504ce0