One Stop Party Rental & Silk Floral Design, Inc

Tickfaw, LA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

One Stop Party Rental & Silk Floral Design, Inc is a rental company serving weddings in Tickfaw, Louisiana. The team has helped create events of all scales for over 25 years and brings this experience to the service of couples. With a vast range of items on offer, couples are empowered with choice and can create the wedding of their dreams.

One Stop Party Rental & Silk Floral Design, Inc’s staff includes decor experts with a creative eye for detail. They begin by offering couples a consultation session, where to-be-weds can get to know the team. The staff can deliver to the location of a couple’s choosing, set everything up, and take it all down again after the festivities have ended. Their popular Gold Package includes a backdrop, table linens, chair covers, aisle runners, and more.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Lights
Mandaps
Tables
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$100

What is the starting price for tables?

$10

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1.50

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

Nicole H. Married on 11/07/2020

No less than phenomenal

My vision was manifested and I was beyond satisfied with the decor in my wedding. People are still talking about how beautiful it was and all the detail.

One Stop Party Rental & Silk Floral Design, Inc's reply:

Nicole, we loved working with you to create the dream wedding you had envisioned. Your ideas and attention to details were so outstanding. What a blessing to work with you and Mrs Lynette. Sincerely, mary.
    Ashley T. Married on 10/17/2020

It was a Great Experience

They are very professional and the price is very reasonable! I got my dream wedding at a very inexpensive cost! The atmosphere is very friendly & positive. I love them & recommend anyone that wants a beautiful wedding to let One Stop Party Rental make your dream come true!!

One Stop Party Rental & Silk Floral Design, Inc's reply:

Ashley, we are so grateful that you choose One Stop to decorate your event. May God continue to bless you and your family for many more years to come. Sincerely, Mary
    Selena M. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing and beautiful

I wouldn't change anything if I had to do over. Very nice and professional. Did an amazing job for my wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Mary Muscarello
Mary Muscarello
Owner Manager

My name is Mary Muscarello, my mom, Alberta May, along with my dad, Phillip R. May, Sr. started One Stop Party Rental in 1994. We have had the honor of decorating over 6,000 weddings. When we do have a weekend off, my husband, Mark and our grandchildren enjoy camping and making memories. I also love family traditions and make Italian cookies with my girls and my grandkids. I love to sew and make many of the curtains and speciality table skirts for our weddings.

48097 Tin Can Alley Tickfaw, LA, 70466
985-320-6726

Monday - Wednesday 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Location of (One Stop Party Rental & Silk Floral Design, Inc)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding