3630 CAVE SPRINGS AVE, Bowling Green, KY 42104 Map · Phone number

About One Shot Entertainment

Whether it’s a wedding, a birthday, a corporate event or a prom, your event will be one to remember... Make sure you remember it for the right reason!

At One Shot Entertainment, we have the experience, connections and equipment to make your event great.  Whether you need a Disc Jockey, a musical trio, a comedian or a live band, we’ve got you covered.  We specialize in event planning to make sure your big day goes off without a hitch.

Follow One Shot Entertainment on

Custom Wall Projection
Favicon

2 Reviews for One Shot Entertainment

April · Married on 10/29/2011

One Shot Entertainment was extremely professional. The DJ was friendly, helpful, and extremely flexible; he made my wedding and dinner reception event a day we will never forget. One Shot's services were very affordable and they went out of the way to help us with the little details, ensuring that no little hiccups would ruin the whole affair. One Shot worked with us to create a custom package that fit right within our budget and went above and beyond what was asked for when the date came. Also, the web interface was easy to navigate and allowed us to custom pick the songs for our wedding reception, ranking them in importance. It was great! I would highly recommend One Shot Entertainment for your DJ Music needs.

Sent on 11/11/2011

3.4
      3.0

One Shot Entertainment was planning on setting up for the reception the day before the event, but ended up calling me that day saying they had hit some snags and probably wouldn't make it. So I made special arrangements with the venue to have someone there to let the DJ in early the morning of the wedding to set up. There were electrical problems that had to be fixed, so the DJ, who was also serving as our photographer (great money savings), was a little late to start our pre-ceremony photos, but we were still fine on time. At the reception, the background dinner music was too loud and after my dad asked them to turn down the volume 3 separate times to no improvement, he gave up asking. I felt like my husband and I were directing the night in the beginning (toasts, tosses, special dances, etc.) because the DJ seemed to have forgotten our timeline we planned months before and also emailed him a month before the event because their website kept deleting our timeline there. It worked out but I would have liked to play a more passive role that day. For the dancing part of the event, OSE did a good job reading the crowd and getting people dancing, but it was slow to start. Our package included uplighting and I expected there would be more of it (I didn't get to see it beforehand), but the set up was fine. Overall, the service was good but not as smooth as I'd hoped.

Sent on 07/12/2014

• 3630 CAVE SPRINGS AVE Bowling Green, 42104 See on map
    Location of (One Shot Entertainment)