Once Upon a When

Lubbock, TX View map

$250 Typical Price

I've been performing wedding ceremonies since 2009, and love every minute of it! Even the Bride/Groom-zillas! I started performing weddings in El Paso, TX, specializing in short-notice military weddings. Shortly after, I became a facilitator for pre-marrital communications through Twogether in Texas. After relocating to Lubbock in 2011, I put the weddings on hold because I felt I needed to learn more about my new community before I tried to invite myself to their weddings! I have found Lubbock to be gracious and friendly & I can't wait to meet you, too!

If you can think of a wedding style, I've probably done it!

With a total nearing 500, I've done weddings of all shapes and sizes...still holding out for that Star Wars theme! We will sit down together and pick out every detail of your ceremony from the opening prayer (announcement & invocation) to all the little details that will make it uniquely YOURS! Whether you'd like to include a Rose Exchange, Unity Candle, Sand Ceremony, Wine Box Ceremony, Children's' Vows, Family Vows, etc. right down to the closing blessing, poem, reading and introduction as Mr. & Mrs. Happily Ever After!

Caring, professional, non judgmental, affordable & experienced!

If you need a quick, simple ceremony, I can be available for same day Officiant service. We will customize the ceremony for your individual preferences and perform your wedding in the

Rates:

With my extensive industry experience I am uniquely positioned to create your memorable day for much less cost than you might expect. Please call (806)401-1072 for pricing information. Every wedding is unique and every budget is unique.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$250

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Catholic
Earth-Based
No Denomination
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

NM
TX
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Jameson Married on 07/02/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Pamela was very professional and even dressed for the occasion. Her attention to detail and compliance with our wishes made our day even more special and memorable. We highly recommend Mrs. Pamela Parker for your officiant needs.
    Elizabeth Married on 03/19/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Pamela is the best.. she is just incredible she married us with only a few days in advance and kept us calm thru the entire ceremony and made sure we included our family which was absolutely wonderful if we had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing.
  • User2345222 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Pamela did a great job at our Wedding. She took the time to understand our religious views in order to provide an excellent speech. Her speech was professional and touching. She was at the wedding early, and she was easy to communicate with over the phone and email. I would definitely recommend her to others.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Lubbock, TX, 79423
Location of (Once Upon a When)

Other vendors in El Paso for your wedding