390 Plainview Road, Adairsville, GA 30103 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Once Upon a Time Horse and Carriage

Horses have been in my blood since I was six years old. I grew up with mules, plows, pulling horses, buggies, ponies, and carts. To me horses smell like home. Having a horse and carriage at your special event adds a touch of fairy tale fantasy. Horse drawn carriages are from a bygone era, but provide the present day rider a wonderful journey through time.

On the day of your event we wash and groom our draft horse. Our carriage is housed in our garage which keeps it in superior condition, but it too is washed and cleaned for your special event. My husband Keith and myself are your driver and footman. We dress in black tuxedo tail coats, white tux shirts, black vest, black bow ties, and black top hats. Decoration is most welcomed for the horse and carriage but all attachments must not harm or damage the carriage or the horse. We will be happy to assist in guidance and advice. On the day of your event we transport the horse in a sixteen foot, three horse gooseneck trailer pulled by a 250 crew cab truck. The carriage is loaded onto a 6ft x 12ft trailer to be transported by a second vehicle. We do require a little space to park and set up. This can be a parking lot close by to your event not necessary at the event itself. We welcome you to come out and see our horses and carriage at Everafter Farm to confirm for yourself the quality of our animals and equipment and our dedication to quality service. Pre-event or engagement photos are also available by appointment.

Give us a call, text, or drop us an email and let us add a touch of magic to your special day!

Rhonda

Once Upon a Time Horse and Carriage Price Rates

Once Upon a Time Horse and Carriage FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Horse and Carriage
  • Do you offer special types of transportation? Animals, Hayride
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 1 Hour

• 390 Plainview Road Adairsville, 30103 See on map