On Three Designs

Saint Louis, MO View map

On Three Designs is an invitation and calligraphy studio based out of Saint Louis, Missouri. Our passion is creating custom wedding stationery for brides and grooms who share our love of fine quality paper. From Save the Dates all the way through the day of the wedding, our paper goods and calligraphy are sure to make your wedding as unique as you are.

Alicia Lantzy owns and operates On Three Designs. Alicia fell in love with paper in her first year at the Kansas City Art Institute. She had the opportunity to begin her training as a young artist under the direction of calligrapher, the late Carl Kurtz. Kurtz instilled in her an appreciation of the written word and fostered a love in her of fine paper work, dedication, and determination. When she’s not busy building On Three Designs you can catch her sipping on a glass of champagne at one of her favorite restaurants with her husband, Tom, and son, Hugh, or relaxing with her crazy Boston Terriers, Louie and Frank.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Laser Cut
Letterpress
Printing
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Jordan
    Jordan M. Married on 07/09/2019

Creative Pieces That Wowed My Guests

From the first meeting, I knew Alicia and I were going to create some awesome things together. I had a vision and she came with the creative experience to make that vision a reality! From flower seed packet save the dates, to beautiful one of a kind invitations, to personalized napkins with our beloved dog on them, Alicia made our day that much better with so many personal details and touches!
  • User2632127 2+ years ago
    Alicia is incredible! She did my invitation, ceremony programs and few additional stationary items for the reception. I had guests calling and texting me when they got the invitation to tell me how beautiful they were. Her custom work nailed exactly what I had in mind and more! She is quick, responsive and so very talented.
    Kristen Married on 05/02/2015
    On Three! Calligraphy created the most amazing invitations for our wedding day! Alicia was prompt, knowledgeable and detailed when it came to understanding and helping me create the design of our invitations, programs, gift tags, menu cards calligraphy and welcome bag details. I gave her a few different concepts and she created the most amazing suites for me to choose from. She was extremely helpful in executing all of my different ideas into one cohesive suite. Alicia's workmanship was excellent and every detail was precise and exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend On Three! Calligraphy to any bride looking for an excellent company to work with on their wedding day!

Real Weddings

• Stephanie & Dan
    53 photos · 11/08/2018

5400 Devonshire Ave, Unit 2A Saint Louis, MO, 63109

by appointment only
Location of (On Three Designs)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding