P.O. Box 788, Trinity, AL 35673 Map · Phone number

About On Q Entertainment

We specialize in providing DJ services to Weddings, Corporate events, Birthday Parties, Anniversaries, School events, Holiday Parties & other special events.The flow of your event will be guided from beginning to end. This includes the music, introduction, speeches, and toasts, as well as taking care of timelines and working with the other vendors, such as the planners, photographers, and venue managers. We want you to enjoy your event and create priceless memories for you, your family and your guests.

Website: www.onqdj.com

octoberwedding

3 Reviews for On Q Entertainment

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Oct 2018 Wedding

Tracy and his wife Sonia were so great to work with! They went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was exactly how I invisioned it. They were very responsive and the price was really reasonable. Tracy put in so much time and effort, meeting me at the venue to discuss my vision, running the sound for the rehearsal, and making sure the ceremony and reception ran smoothly! He did a great job with the music selection and even made my photo slide show! I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a DJ for a wedding, party, or other special event!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Pam · Married on 05/24/2014

My daughter got married May 2014.
    Tracy provided his DJ services there. It was at Loft 212 in Cullman ,Al. He did such an outstanding job. We did not have to worry about a thing. He came the rehearsal night and sat up all of his equipment (which was very nice and professional). He made sure all of the sound equipment was at the right volume and that everything was working properly. He came the day of the wedding in plenty of time to get it all fine tuned.
    I can not say enough how pleased we were and how proud we were that we chose him to do this. Everything turned out so great and the wedding would not have been the same without his services. I was impressed how he handled all of the announcements at the reception and the first dances with bride/ groom, father of the bride etc. We had a fabulous time and all the guest had a great time listening and dancing and having fun to all the great music he provided!!!!!!
    I would recommend him to anyone......will not be disappointed!!!!
    He goes above and beyond to make things perfect for the event.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Kayla · Married on 11/07/2015

Tracy and his wife are wonderful. They set up early and worked well despite the cold, rainy weather. The only issue we had was I didn't have anyone signal to him when we were starting, so our grandmothers walked out to the wrong song. That's okay, though, because it was still a beautiful song.

Thank you both for being there for us on our special day!

Sent on 11/14/2015

On Q Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 575.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

• P.O. Box 788 Trinity, Alabama, 35673 See on map
    Location of (On Q Entertainment)