1216 Howard Street, Omaha, NE 68102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About OM Banquet & Party Rental Hall

Formerly Honest John's Emporium, the OM Center provides a vibrant and dynamic backdrop for your event. As you enter, you'll see our 7-foot long, museum-quality Tibetan Sand Painting Tea Bar.

You'll be greeted with old world motifs and decor. Elements of India, Morocco, Tibet, Japan, and Honest John's antiques blend to create the atmosphere of another time and place.

Let the OM Center staff make your event truly special.

Follow OM Banquet & Party Rental Hall on

• guerita

Denise · Married on 05/15/2010

3.2
      2.0

This is a beautiful venue, but the manager, Amy, isn't exactly friendly. I had sent a question to her about the length of the wood beams for decorations that we purchased and she replied to me by accident... conversing with the owner stating that she had half the mind to tell me I could come down and measure the beams myself. What!? The owner, Sandy, on the other hand is great!

I was really happy with the space and how everything turned out. However, we used an iPod for our reception music and no one seemed to know how to work the stereo system properly (the person who normally does it had an emergency). So, we ended up using our backup CDs which didn't run as smoothly. Also note, parking is not included. You either have to get valet parking, rent a lot or just leave it up to your guests to find parking. We rented a lot and it ended up being a hassle. Don't do this, it's not worth it!

Overall, the space was great, but working with the manager was a headache. And, it takes a lot for something to bother me... I'm pretty laid-back.

Sent on 05/24/2010