Olive & Pearl Photography

Lubbock, TX View map Visit website
$4,250 Most Popular Price

$4,250 Most Popular Price

Olive & Pearl Photography in Lubbock, Texas, covers weddings for couples wanting to memorialize their special day. Owners, Ashley and Nicki, document ceremonies and receptions with an emphasis on those genuine, unscripted moments that make your romantic event unforgettable. They strive to develop a professional, yet welcoming relationship with their clients to create a timeless album to keep for the ages.

Both Ashley and Nicki will be present at an engaged duos ceremony and reception, to ensure they capture as many heartwarming moments as possible. Olive & Pearl Photography works with a natural, traditional approach, to highlight the couple’s natural beauty and happiness. They also offer portrait and engagement sessions, for couples to show off their love story in unique forms. Along with digital files, Ashley and Nicki also offer custom-designed albums made with handcrafted leather, for newlyweds to hold onto as heirlooms.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4250

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 12/19/2020

The best experience ever !!!

The BEST photographers in the Lubbock TX area ! They both showed up early and ready to work! They captured every possible moment I could ask for and made me feel like a supermodel ! The turnaround on pictures is super fast !!! Highly recommend!

Olive & Pearl Photography's reply:

Thank you Ashley!!! We LOVED spending your special day with you! It was the best! Thank you so much for your kind words!! Hope you two had a wonderful first MARRIED Christmas together!
    Meredith Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing photographer!

Nicki and Ashley were both wonderful to work with for my wedding! They were incredibly professional and so easy to work with. I could not recommend them more!

Team

Ashley Jackson
Ashley Jackson
Owner & Photographer

Hi there! I’m Ashley — wife, mom, hair product junkie, Dr. Pepper lover, and former middle school counselor turned photographer. I absolutely LOVE everything about photography and find so much joy in being able to tell stories through my images. Each session offers a unique opportunity to reflect different emotions and share something beautiful with others. I’m lucky to be married to my best friend, Greg, and we have the incredible honor of being parents to our precious twins, Henry and Abby.

We are passionate about finding forever families for kids who are in foster care and enjoy leading classes on adoption and orphan care in our spare time! One of my favorite things to photograph is what is referred to as “Gotcha Day,” where I get to document adoptive families becoming official! There is a rarely a dry eye in the courtroom (especially mine…which makes it really difficult to see through my viewfinder, BTW).

I graduated with a Master’s degree in Counselor Education from Texas Tech University (WRECK ‘EM!) and began working as a middle school counselor shortly after. I loved everything about my job, except being away from my kids for so long each day. So in 2016 I became a stay-at-home-mom and rediscovered my passion for photography. I can honestly say that I have the best job in the entire world! I adore our clients and their families and love showing them how beautiful they really are.

Nicki Turnbow
Nicki Turnbow
Owner & Photographer

I’m Nicki, the other half of Olive & Pearl Photography! I’m a wife, mom, Jesus follower, lifelong learner, and photog fanatic! My love for photography developed out of wanting to capture the fleeting moments of my boys in those early days and beyond. Before I knew it, friends were asking me to photograph their memories and here we are today!

My husband, Bryan, and I met in 2005 at Texas Tech (WRECK ‘EM!) when we could stay up until 2 am like it was no thang. We spent our first decade after college in the DFW area (Keller), but decided we wanted to be closer to family and so in March of 2017 we loaded our horse drawn carriage (aka massive UHAUL) and headed west. So here we are…city transplants and loving it!

When I’m not racking up miles on my car as a sales rep or photographing clients, I'm doing something with my boys. We are in the season of running from one practice to the next, but I have to admit, there is nothing I love more than cheering my boys on at baseball, basketball, football and soccer and just watching them grow through life. We recently just added the most adorable baby girl who totally completes our family! The boys are absolutely amazing big brothers, but for some reason like to check out when it comes to changing diapers! HA! In the rare downtime I can snag, I probably have a glass of wine and am watching either the 100th re-run of House Hunters, Fixer Upper, or Dateline.

Lubbock, Texas Lubbock, TX, 79424
Location of (Olive & Pearl Photography)

Olive & Pearl Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Olive & Pearl Photography include in the starting price?

Olive & Pearl Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Olive & Pearl Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Olive & Pearl Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Olive & Pearl Photography offer?

Olive & Pearl Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Olive & Pearl Photography offer?

Olive & Pearl Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Olive & Pearl Photography offer for wedding events?

Olive & Pearl Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Olive & Pearl Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Olive & Pearl Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in El Paso for your wedding