10-500
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ogden Union Station

Have your wedding your way at Ogden's Historic Union Station!

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Salt Lake City

Follow Ogden Union Station on

6 Reviews for Ogden Union Station

4.2

2.3

The good part if this venue is that the people who were there to set up and the maintenance people were very helpful with anything we needed.

The bad part about this venue is that it is an old building that has not been well maintained. We had our reception in the theater room. The chairs have black dirty marks on the seats. The big windows across the room have old Brown blinds on them. When we booked the venue we asked if we could have the blinds opened with lights from the next room turned on to brighten up the room. They said that would work. However. When we went to open the blinds, one of the window blinds wouldn't open. We asked that someone come fix them prior to the reception but it was never done so we had to keep the blinds closed. We used the kitchen next to the theater for the food. It is old as well. The walk in fridge had shelves that are corroded and rusted to put your food on. Right as the reception was going to start, I was brought a cup of water from the kitchen tap. It was pee yellow and had an odor to it. I had to have a family member go buy gallons of water so I could serve my guests water that they could drink. To top it off, one of my guests went to the restroom and found a cockroach climbing the wall. I was very disappointed in the cleanliness and upkeep of this venue.

Profile Picture User6628857, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They where nice and flexible there food was delicious and I would say very nice and people should go though them

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I had a beautiful wedding and reception in the Theater Annex, they helped us create our dream wedding.
Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and they are such sweet people to work with.

Profile Picture Amber, 12/30/11, 5 Reviews

7 Photos

My Photo Album

7 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
What a unique location for a Wedding. It is dramatic and beautiful. The open atmosphere offers a variety of options for layout and to create a perfect wedding day! Amy Bennion Photography www.amybennion.com

Ogden's Union Station is a fantastic venue. Over the years, we have decorated several events in various rooms there, all of which have been wonderful. The staff is knowledgable, helpful, and quick to respond. I would highly recommend the Union Station to any bride in the Ogden area.

I LOVE Ogden Union Station for a wedding. It is a fun and unique venue for a couple who are looking for something a little different. Great staff. I loved working with them!

Events