Occidental Punta Cana

AV SARASOTA No 65 ENSANCHEZ BELLA VISTA, Punta Cana, DO DO 0000Z Map · Phone number
1 review
Guest capacity 2 to 200

About Occidental Punta Cana

Occidental Punta Cana, in the heart of the Dominican Republic, offers a paradisiacal enclave of kilometers of coral sand and turquoise waters for a spectacular wedding celebration.

The Occidental Punta Cana 5 Star is surrounded by a dream landscape that combines the greenery of the tropical vegetation along with the transparent waters of the Dominican sea. This majestic resort of the Dominican Republic, with Spanish architecture and elegant style can be the perfect setting for your wedding.

Who has not dreamed of celebrating a wedding and enjoying a romantic honeymoon in paradise? At Occidental Punta Cana you can make it a reality because it has exclusive access to Playa Bávaro, one of the best coral sand beaches in the country. It also has large garden areas, terraces and luxurious lounges in which to organize a banquet or a wedding cocktail.

Occidental Punta Cana has unbeatable facilities to share a date with friends and family. The fantastic rooms and suites with balcony and terrace offer you postcard views. To complete the stay this magnificent and complete resort invites you to enjoy one of the best gastronomic, leisure and sports offerings of the Dominican Republic.

• Kukua Beach Club & Restaurant

Lacie Grunska · Married on 11/11/2019

1.0
      3.0

Disappointed

We had 30 people travel with us to Occidental Punta Cana for our wedding. It took me a year to plan via email and my wedding planner stopped working there 2 months before my wedding and I was not notified. When I reached out to finish the planning process I was informed I had a new wedding planner. I sent her all the details she could possibly need to have the prefect rehearsal, ceremony, and reception. She emailed me 5 days before my wedding to tell me all the venues I'd chosen for meals changed. Upon arriving in the DR we meet with her and worked things out. I filled her in on details that I needed her to help me with for transportation for the wedding party for pictures and everything seemed to be great. On my wedding day she was so focused on getting money, which she could've got the day before, that my v maid of honor was running around the resort in her wedding attire and hair (that cost $60 to get done) and this made my little sister Ruin her hair, dress, and miss being with me while I was getting ready. This also made us late to my first look and the wedding planner also failed to get the groomsmen at the time I told her to. We barely made the ceremony on time and it was prefect and beautiful. The appetizers for cocktail hour sat out on the beach from before 4pm until 530pm. And we made it to the reception and proceeded to get sick with food poisoning with 25 of our guests. We were sick for 3 days and the hotel refused to compensate us. They made my wedding guests sign a paper saying that they didn't cause the sickness, so we could get reimbursed for the cost of the wedding and the hotel never transferred or money back to us.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Occidental Punta Cana FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Glassware
    Linens
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Beach
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Cake
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
    Set Up
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Drapery
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens

• AV SARASOTA No 65 ENSANCHEZ BELLA VISTA Punta Cana See on map
    809-2218787 (Phone number)
    Location of (Occidental Punta Cana)