Somerville, Somerville, NJ 08876 Map · Phone number

About Oanh Klosek

Oanh Klosek is a freelance makeup artist and hair stylist located in Somerville, New Jersey. Specializing in brides and wedding parties, Oanh Klosek offers professional HD makeup application, including airbrushing. With over 10 years of experience, Oanh Klosek produces clean and modern looks that leave her clients fully satisfied. Brides in search of a makeup artist who applies natural, glowy makeup will really love this talented makeup artist. While she is based in New Jersey, she also works in New York.

Oanh Klosek offers prior consultations to ensure you get the look of your dreams. From unique updos to styling textured hair to flawless false lash application, Oanh Klosek will give you a long-lasting look that will hold all day. She is also skilled in tattoo coverage, no matter the size.

MA150XL

1 User photo

Oanh Klosek 1

Tara M. · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful Makeup/Hair artist!

I found Oanh during my online search for a hair and makeup artist who could do both. From the beginning she was quick to respond and answer all questions we had. She is very personable! My mom and I both had multiple trials with her (she does charge for them but it was reasonable prices, $100ish or less, depending on who and what.) she will come to your home or you can come to hers for them as well. Everything was well explained and nothing was hidden in her services. I got a package that had another hair stylist to help the day of the wedding who did my bridesmaids/Mother’s and flower girl’s hair and she did an amazing job as well! (Her name was Ranya!) Oanh tried multiple styles for hair and did my makeup just like the examples I showed her! I cried like a baby during my ceremony and my make up looked amazing afterwards. I was able to use the touch up kit she supplies to re apply some powder to my face and reapply my lips but the eye make up that I was worried about didn’t move, smudge, or drip down my face AT ALL. Oanh also made a timeline for the day of to make sure my maid of honor, 3 bridesmaids, 2 moms and 1 flower girl all got done on time! You always hear how hair and makeup runs over time but they did it all without running late! . I would definitely recommended oanh to anyone looking for hair and makeup stylists!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

We had our wedding less than 24 hours ago and I wanted to be sure to write a review for Oanh ASAP. Oanh was excellent. She did my hair and make-up for my wedding. She also did hair and make-up for my mom, make-up for my mother-in-law, and hair for my niece. She was highly responsive and professional. She worked with me to make sure the look and style were the right fit. Throughout the wedding I repeatedly received so many compliments on my hair and make-up. I was really very impressed with how everything looked throughout the night (and lasted through tears, dancing, and sweat!). I was bummed when I had to take out my hair and wash my face before bed, wish I could have left it up and on longer! Oanh was also extremely patient after we arrived about 15 minutes late and was still able to get all the styling done in time. Thank you so much Oanh!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Darlene · Married on 03/03/2018

Oanh was everything I wanted and needed for our special day. I had my hair and makeup trial a few months prior to the wedding, she listened to me and did my hair excatly how I wanted it. She was incredibly easy to communicate with and listened to me if I wanted to change anything. All of my girls loved the way their hair and makeup turned out. Thank you for making us all look amazing! :-)

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Oanh Klosek 2

Oanh Klosek FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• Pennace Photography
    Pennace Photography Wedding Photographers

Oanh did an excellent job on hair and makeup for a wedding I photographed. The entire bridal party looked absolutely beautiful throughout the entire day. I would definitely recommend her for anyone in the NYC area looking for a quality makeup artist and hairstylist!

• Somerville Somerville, New Jersey, 08876 See on map