Oak Street Salon

308 E Oak Street, Mahomet, IL 61853 Map · Phone number

About Oak Street Salon

We're a community salon that aims to deliver a comfortable and relaxing experience, while providing each guest with the industry's best talent. Our down-to-earth and energetic stylists can create and customize styles based on the latest trends or unique preferences. To ensure we deliver the best results, each stylist must pass certification and receive ongoing education from the Aveda Institute of Chicago as well as our in-salon program, OS School.

Skill highlights - Members of our team have trained with celebrity stylists Jon Reyman and Riawna Capri, and also attended New York Fasion Week 2018.

Follow Oak Street Salon on

12 Reviews for Oak Street Salon

• Jamie

Jamie Cooper · Married on 09/14/2019

Very Responsive, Very Flexible

I first started communicating with Oak Street about 10 months before our wedding date. They were incredible responsive right out of the gate. I had some bridesmaids add hair/makeup services closer to the wedding and they were very flexible and understanding. We had so much fun with a whole beauty team right in my living room! They were professional, kind, and worked very quickly. I was nervous we wouldn't get everyone done in time, but they were done exactly when they said they would be. I am proud to support Oak Street Salon and am so glad we chose them for my wedding day. Thank you, Oak Street Salon! xo

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Judy

Judy Acquire · Married on 06/15/2019

Fantastic talent in comforting space!

A local friend referred me to Oak Street Salon and I'm so happy they did. I'll work a little in reverse... I loved the vibe of this place, a cozy cottage like home with all the relaxing Aveda smells. It was a perfect start to my stressful day, putting me at ease. Everyone here was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. All our hair styles stayed up through the night, despite a lot of dancing! Very thankful to have found this place, and would recommend to anyone having a wedding in the area. I had considered doing on-site services, but after coming here I'm glad I did and would stress any other bride in the area to do the same. We really felt like the salon was "ours" for the time we were in there, so it was private in that way. All-in-all, LOVED this place and will be coming back as a client!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Tiffany Schwartz · Married on 03/16/2019

Fantastic on-site Bridal Services! Hair and Makeup

For our wedding in Mahomet, IL we had all hair and makeup done onsite, as there were many moving parts with the location we chose (long-story short). Allison and Tisha came onsite, as my party wasn't very large, so we opted for just two people to come. I HAD NO IDEA BOTH just recently did up-dos for New York Fashion Week, how awesome was that news! They did a bit of a mix for everyone, as everyone wanted different styles. They were ok with that, and rolled-perfectly into whatever was being asked. Later everyone commented how happy they were with these two. Makeup was pretty great as well! Some opted for regular makeup, which most loved as Aveda has a very natural look. Myself, I opted for airbrush to look my best for photos of course! lol. Anyway, all was fantastic and I couldn't be happier. Lastly I'll also point out that they were very professional and polite. There was a lot going on, discussions happening, etc. as we got ready. They stayed on task, didn't interrupt and at times were almost unnoticeable as they worked. I know the mother of the bride was very very happy, and as most know that's a big bonus as well ;)

Sent on 10/24/2019

Oak Street Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 28.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 28.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 28.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 40.00
    $ 40.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the base price for manicures?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures?
    $ 35.00
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 75.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 308 E Oak Street Mahomet, IL, 61853 See on map
    Sunday: closed Monday: closed Tuesday: 9am - 8pm Wednesday: 9am - 8pm Thursday: 9am - 8pm Friday: 9am - 6pm Saturday: 9am - 5pm