Aeroplaza colorado springs, co, Colorado Springs, CO 80916 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Notarize This Officiate That

Notarize This Officiate That is a professional ordained wedding officiant and public notary located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. This flexible service can officiate any type of ceremony including religious, spiritual, same-sex, 420 ceremonies, wiccan, and more. Notarize This Officiate That is owned and operated by Reshida, a professional who doesn’t belong to one particular belief or religion. As long as a couple is devoted to each other, Reshida will be more than happy to provide her impeccable customer service and assist in creating a one-of-a-kind ceremony experience. She offers free consultations to get to know a couple’s distinct and individual style and preference.

With a variety of affordable packages to choose from, this versatile service can do everything from elopements to vow renewals. Reshida can provide unlimited communication to ensure a couple’s customized vows are superb. Other services include:

• Proxy marriage

3 Reviews for Notarize This Officiate That

1 User photo

Notarize This Officiate That 1

Tracie Keith · Married on 07/24/2019

Best wedding officiant ever!

Found this lady literraly blind from states away never met and had no idea what I was getting from a Google search states away. Lemme tell you this tho! She was the best helped me find where we would marry all details to get the license helped me tweak our ceremony to make it ours down to a last minute time change the day before so we could go sightseeing! Hands down was the best I could have asked for would have her do my wedding any day! This is the lady you want if you have any doubts message her I gaurnetee you will be as pleased as we were we are so thankful a Google search lead us to her!!!!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Notarize This Officiate That 2

Kimberly · Married on 09/30/2018

Very professional and patient with our family. Would recommend her to others.thank you so much. Devon and Kimberly Jackson.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Notarize This Officiate That's reply:

You guys are very welcome! I loved working with you, Devon and your families. Despite the drum circle I really had a ball lol. Thank you for choosing me to Officiate for you all.

Angela · Married on 08/18/2018

Rashida was so professional, she was very understanding when a few hiccups happened. I will forever be grateful for everything she did!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Notarize This Officiate That's reply:

Thank you so much! And once again thank you for choosing me to Officiate on your special day. I truly enjoyed working with you and Jesse!
    Congratulations again. I wish you all nothing but happiness!

Notarize This Officiate That Pricing

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 115.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 35.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ, CA, CO, GA, KS, LA, NM, TX, UT