Leslie Nolan

Shreveport, LA View map

$300 Typical Price

Congratulations on your wedding, and more importantly, congratulations on your love and committment to each other and the family you are forming!!

What I do best is to craft a totally original ceremony that is all about you, the family you are making and the families you came from. This can include your personalities, your interests, and your dreams. I will help you with any readings you might want in your ceremony and any unity rituals, and make sure that those in attendance understand why these are important to you. If you want to write your own vows, I have a workbook to help you with that. I want to make your ceremony something that is meaningful and important to you, and something that is enjoyable and memorable for your guests.

I am a Certified Life Cycle Celebrant® through the Celebration Foundation & Institute with additional training in crafting unique personalized wedding ceremonies. I am also an ordained interfaith minister and am able to perform weddings in Louisiana, Arkansas and Texas and other places. I have a vast background in traditional Christian religion and an unquenchable thirst for any and all things spiritual, but, I have no agenda. I have a deep respect for each individual regardless of religion, nationality, race, sexual orientation and beliefs. I will love turning your experiences, dreams, interests and culture into a beautiful ceremony. I welcome the challenge of finding a common ground between families of different religions, nationalities, cultures and/or interests.

• Woman-owned