Not Your Mother's Invitations

Nederland, TX View map

We offer handmade custom invitations along with coordinating accessories for weddings. Our invitations are made to reflect who you are as a couple and set the tone for your wedding, while keeping your budget in mind. Due to the character of handmade items, please allow for slight variances. This adds to the personal feel, and uniqueness of the product. We love doing this, so if you like our work but want something different let us know and we can work together and create exactly what you're looking for.

Contact Jennifor (409) 242-0161 or Erica (409) 790 -4168 today for a free consultation!

• F
    Rachel Married on 10/30/2010
    I am not only satisfied, but completely happy with the service I received from these ladies. I wanted an invitation that was unique, and they created it. They took my vision, and created an invitation that is truly one of a kind. The customer service is awesome, and you can call or email them any time and receive an immediate response. And to top it all, the price is unbeatable. And since they do more than just wedding invitations, I will definitely be using them again in the future!

Demers Banquet Hall Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

Nederland, 77627
4092420161
Location of (Not Your Mother's Invitations)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding