Norton Photography

Rosamond, CA View map

This is your love story, and your adoration is worthy of remembrance. You are the breath and life and it is my joy to capture your wonder.

As an artist I have always aspired to capture the beauty of life in all of its most wonderful moments. Life is precious and fleeting… but an image lives on for generations. As I delved into the realm of photography I found that these moments can be preserved. Our memories may forget anything and everything, but who can deny a photograph and the stories it retells? With each shutter of my camera I strive to capture those fleeting beautiful moments. Humanity was meant to be remembered. We are meant to live and live on: in memory; and in Life!

Norton Photography is based out of Southern California but provides wedding photography services anywhere there is love to be captured.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Proofs
    Jen Married on 06/15/2014
    Super pleased with pictures, photographer, and picture taking experience. Nathaniel took both our engagement and wedding pictures. You can immediately see the passion he has for photography. We took our engagement pictures in downtown LA and he made it so much fun. The pictures turned out so beautiful I was eager to share them with everyone. During our wedding, Nathaniel was so patient and flexible with all my family as they all wanted to take seperate pictures and do different poses. Im also very grateful with him as he was able to run a photobooth at our reception last minute after notifying him that our previous photo booth vendor canceled on us. Being his first time, the photobooth looked extremely professional and the pictures came out great!! He definitely made my special day much more special and im so grateful that I will be able to reflect on this day with such wonderful pictures that captured every moment I want to remember.
    Brad Married on 09/07/2013
    Nathaniel and his wife are simply the best when it comes to a quality photography experience. The photos for our wedding (and more) were very well done and extremely professional. He makes it very easy before, during, and after the event, every step of the way.
    Tim Married on 04/28/2013
    Working with Norton photography was one of the greatest pleasures my wife and i had. Norton photography was very professional, and flexible. They provided is with what we wanted, all the while adding a great artistic touch, which is also what we asked for. Their quality of service and photography far outshined any of the other photographers we had considered capturing the priceless memories of out blessed union. I highly, highly recomend Norton photography.

Norton Photography's reply:

Thank you Tim and Erika for telling other brides and grooms about your experience. It was a pleasure to have such a wonderfully important part in your wedding.

1448 Birchtree Ct Rosamond, CA, 93560

All the time, any time :)
Location of (Norton Photography)

Norton Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Norton Photography offer?

Norton Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Norton Photography offer?

Norton Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Norton Photography offer for wedding events?

Norton Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Norton Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Norton Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding