About Northeast Photobooths

photobooth rentals for MA,NH,ME Northeast
We have been renting Photo Booths for Weddings, Birthdays, Corporate, Holiday and Private Parties. We are local to the Southern New Hampshire area. We have a great way for you and your guests to capture your special day. Renting a Photo Booth for your event will be the most fun you and your guests will have! Photobooth pictures are a great contrast to the classic, often serious wedding photos -- be silly, make a funny face, no one’s looking! We staff your Photo Booth so you can enjoy the day and your guests. Great Memories, Lots of Fun.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Concord

4 Reviews for Northeast Photobooths

People are still talking about the photo booth at our wedding. Northeast Photo Booths were incredibly easy to work with, reasonably priced, and provided lots of entertainment for the whole night. Joe and Lisa sat by the photobooth all night, compiling our guestbook with all of our guest’s photos. They worked incredibly hard and we are very grateful. The end result was a hilarious keepsake which captured the great time that our friends and family had. Having a photobooth at your wedding is a perfect way to ensure that your guests have an amazing time, and Northeast Photobooths were awesome.

Profile Picture Colleen, 8/2/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved having Northeast photobooth at my daughters wedding! I really love the photo album that Lisa made, (a lot of photo booths dont do that). Everyone at the wedding is raving about what a fun idea this was. There were well over 50 props for people to dress up. They manned the photo booth the whole time. My only regret is that i wish more people took more pictures!!! So much fun.

Profile Picture faith, 5/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Northeast Photobooths is an awesome company! They are a husband and wife team from NH. Please don't let the distance from Boston keep you from calling them as they did not charge any travel fees!

This was so stinking fun! Guests are still sending me emails telling me how much they loved this. The pictures are hysterical!

Northeast Photo Booths has different packages all of which are posted onj the website with the prices. There were no hidden fees and the photobooth truly was unlimited. You can choose color or black and white. The booth prints 2 strips of photos, one for the guest to take home and one for you. The package I chose also includes a photobook. Each photo strip was glued into a really pretty album and the guests were able to sign and comment. This is such a cool guest book/album! We can't stop looking through it and giggling.

Oh, I almost forgot...Northeast Photobooth was nearly $500 dollars cheaper than any company in the Boston area!!!!!

Profile Picture Erika, 8/7/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Northeast Photobooths FAQ