San Francisco, CA 94112 Map · Phone number

About nikol elaine

"Nikol Elaine is what some might call an artist of the face. A makeup artist by day, born and raised California girl by night, she is clearly on a mission to show you how less can enhance more. Known for her delicate use of false eyelashes and crafty ability to make subtle or dramatic changes, she winks at any challenge. Nikol Elaine works solely on location across the bay area and specializes in wedding makeup."

SONOMAWEDDINGPHOTOGRAPHYsubechyaandrewx17
SONOMAWEDDINGPHOTOGRAPHYsubechyaandrewx17
0212M

2 Reviews for nikol elaine

Mickey · Married on 09/01/2012

Nikol is a very talented Make-up Artist. She made me still feel like me, just a better, prettier version of me! That was very important, I wanted to look back on my big day and see ME not someone else. She was professional, fun and really made me comfortable and relaxed before walked down the aisle! I would recommend Nikol Elaine to ANYONE!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Jane · Married on 10/22/2015

Nikol did an amazing job with my wedding makeup: it looked natural and photographed very well. She was referred to me by my wedding photographer, and he was right: she's the best. We met up beforehand for a trial run, and it made the make-up process on the big day run very smoothly. Although her services cost more than I was expecting to spend, she was well worth it. I looked and felt amazing on my special day because of her!

Sent on 01/12/2016

nikol elaine FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 200.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 17

• Carolyn Wilson Weddings & Events
    Carolyn Wilson Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Nikol is one of the sweetest makeup artists around! Her work is gorgeous but her personality is the most beautiful! I highly recommend hiring her for ANY of your makeup needs!

• Weddings by Image Three
    Weddings by Image Three Wedding Planners

Nikol Elaine is a super talented make-up artist and is great to work with. I cannot wait to work with her again in the future!

• Robin Jolin Weddings
    Robin Jolin Weddings Wedding Photographers

Nikol rocks, we work together on a regular basis and I highly recommend her!!!