Nicole Corrine

Omaha, NE View map

Nicole Corrine is an internationally published Midwest fine art wedding photographer based in Omaha, Nebraska. I LOVE love and there is not much I enjoy more than creating stunning heirlooms of love stories to be cherished for generations. Photography is my passion! I am not into overly posey photography; I believe in capturing real moments and raw emotion. If you are looking for the Pinterest poses then I would probably not be the best fit for you. As a wedding and engagement photographer, it is my desire to capture the true essence of your relationship. I want you to look back at your pictures in 20 years and remember how you felt in that moment; for the emotion of those memories to cause you to fall in love with your husband or wife all over again. It is my passion to create beautiful, editorial, emotive, and captivating images. I take on a limited number of sessions each year so that I can ensure that each client receives the best service possible. It is my desire to create an exclusive experience for each of my clients.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Brianna
    Brianna H. Married on 09/09/2020

She is amazing

Nicole is such an amazing wedding photographer, I am truly so thankful that my husband and I chose her as our photographer. She took the most amazing, beautiful pictures. She was so organized, sending us multiple day of schedules after coordinating with us. She was always quick to respond, email or phone. Most importantly, her pictures are so outstanding, they are something I love looking at. She is worth every penny!
    Noah H. Married on 10/06/2018

Look no further!

We absolutely could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! Nicole has an incredible eye for the perfect shot, and did such a good job fitting the shots to our personality. On top of that, she was excellent at creating an atmosphere where we felt comfortable and relaxed. We greatly appreciate her willingness to work with our schedule, as planning on our side got hectic the closer to the date of :) We absolutely recommend her for anyone looking to have amazing photos!
    Jennie Married on 07/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Where do I begin..First off I am person who loves reviews and uses them as a resources so my disclaimer is that I will be nothing but honest!! I loved having Nicole as my photographer!! She was prompt, professional and easy to work with! Her husband was also just as helpful! I am in love with all my pictures and couldn't be happier! She traveled to Omaha and went above and beyond than expected. She captured it all from the hotel room, getting ready to the ceremony and dance! She didn't just take pictures she captured all the feelings and emotions of the day! I am so glad I went with her and I know you will be too! :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Brianna & Brandon
    14 photos · 08/04/2019

Omaha, 68144
757-589-4466
Location of (Nicole Corrine)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding