Nicki Rutledge Photography L.L.C.

Lilburn, GA View map
$914 Most Popular Price

$914 Most Popular Price

Nicki Rutledge Photography L. L. C. is a photography, videography, and photo booth rental company located in Gwinnett County, but more specifically Lilburn, Georgia. Nicki is a hopeless romantic, which is reflected within her style of work. By also offering an array of photographic services,she captures your most memorable days to visually depict your fairytale love story. Not only is Nicki a photographer, she also is a single mom, so she understands staying within a certain price range. That's why she often develops custom quotes for couples to make sure their photographic needs and wants are met, but also fit their budget without breaking the bank.

Services Provided

Primarily using romantic, whimsical, a bit traditional, and overall mostly vintage photography styles, Nicki Rutledge L.L.C. provides a massive range of photography services. These include boudoir shoots, custom graphics, toning, engagement shoots, hand-coloring, a second photographer, videos, wedding portraits, and high-resolution images. Nicki is also able to travel to various destinations. Videography coverage involves full-day services, video trailers, raw footage, and a finalized wedding video approximately 30 minutes long. Photo booth rentals can be used at any wedding reception and can be operated by guests or by a professional cameraman. Images will be presented in an online gallery and include backdrops, props, and lighting. Additional photographic items include the following:

• Albums
  • Canvases
  • Matted prints
  • Digital files
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Thank-you cards

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$812.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$914.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Save the Date
2.7

Mendy Married on 05/09/2019

Sarah and Brian Starnes wedding

They took every photo we asked. Very friendly.
  • Elide
    Elide Married on 02/17/2019

Do yourself a favor and stay away!

I was all about her work the day of my wedding, however I am now deeply disappointed. Normally you would expect your photos and prints and no later than 6weeks, correct. Well 4 months after my wedding and nothing. Lets begin with the fact that she lost my complete wedding gallery 2 months after my wedding. Yes, gone! She promised such & such.. only was able to recover so many.. so I lost valuable pictures of my wedding day. I tried to be as patient as I could, but I paid for great service and professionalism and I received neither. I had read past reviews of her that were not great and I still gave her the benefit of the doubt bcus I liked her style. But after my husband and I personally went thru this maddness with her, I wish I had gone with someone else for my wedding day!
    Her attempts to compensate were not up to our standards as it was a special day of ours! You cannot compensate missing images with other images not wanted by us. I believe in integrity and she demonstrated that she lacks that and professionalism. She constantly started arguments over our concerns which we had all the right to have for her mistake. At this point, she has taken hostage of any images or compensation that we deserve. People do not pay to get excuses, people pay for results. Which we did not get!
    I would highly recommend to anyone to think twice about booking with her. For the same price elsewhere, you can get a great attitude and results. Do not settle for less. My mistake!
    Alexandra Married on 12/15/2018

Unprofessional with clients & distracted by doing her job

I had Nicki do our wedding with hopes of our day looking beautiful and memorable. I have already talked with her about what made our day not so memorable and even when I look at our photos, they don't bring me joy with how they were taken.
    Nicki is great with children's photos, but I would not recommend her with weddings. She still needs time to learn how to photograph a wedding before being hired to do one on her own. Her pictures will come out great, but the process of the them being taken during the wedding is disorganized and disrespectful. She showed up late, over 30 minutes. She told me she would be late, but I never would have imagined that late. She also did not stay for the time I paid her for. She was supposed to be there by noon and done at 4:00pm. She left at 3:30pm. I emailed her a schedule in advanced to know when and where to take pictures. She did not use it.
    She let's her personal life affect her job. She does not plan well in advanced, so it reflected greatly on our special day. She did not help make it special at all. Again, we have communicated back and forth about this, but she insists to tell me all the unfortunate things that are happening in her life. It breaks my heart that she is going through these things, but it greatly affected her job which greatly affected our special day. She's not the only one who has gone through a tragic life. Our day was for us, but also for my husband who had lost his mom so unexpectedly while we were dating. I wanted this one moment we worked so hard to get to, to be special.
    I am writing this to inform other girls to be aware before hiring Nicki. (She is great with kids though!) She also made comments during the photo shoot: "this is why I take photos of kids."
    And if she doesn't like what you have to say about her that you don't like, she publicly posts it on social media and calls them out for it. It that a professional move she should be making to help her business grow? I think not.

Nicki Rutledge Photography L.L.C.'s reply:

Please include i was thirty minutes late and 15 of that was spent unloading my truck to get inside and I left at 4pm almost running out the door after feeling so Judged and belittled by this family who made me feel so uncomfortable. I was accused of being on something as well by the bride later too! I was uninformed prior about the dress code which I wore A long sleeve dark purple dress with black thick tights and evidently that was not appropriate to wear. The church offered nothing for a pretty wedding shot inside or out, I had to take the girls outside on the black asphalt to shoot where there was dead grass and no greenery. I warned he family of the lack of that wow effect before had after asking if there was absolutely anywhere else we could shoot at. There was not anyone there to help make the wedding flow either. I did forget my shot list, and lost it several times because there isn’t time to keep up with it, When you are busy capturing every little detail and trying your best to get something from nothing what do you do? I can’t make everyone happy. This was one of he four weddings shot last year and it was one of the worst days I could have had personally. Truthfully if I could have found someone else I would have but no one was available. So I showed up and did what I could the best I know how.

Real Weddings

• Bradley & Elide
    42 photos · 02/17/2019
  • Amy & Daniel
    41 photos · 07/21/2018
  • Mike & Melanie
    12 photos · 07/22/2017

2501 stone dr. Lilburn, GA, 30052
Location of (Nicki Rutledge Photography L.L.C.)
250 amberbrook circle Grayson, GA, 30017 See on map

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding