Nicholas Lau Photography

London View map
$1,868 Most Popular Price

$1,868 Most Popular Price

My name is Nicholas Lau and I am a lifestyle and wedding photographer. I live in London, but can travel world-wide for assignments. I first started photography during my studies to become an accountant and since then it has developed into a lifestyle. When I am not being an accountant, I will spend my spare time taking photos of the little things that occur around me in my life.

I am able to shoot in both digital and film, they both produce different results and have their own strengths and I like having the ability to be able to switch between mediums to best suit the situation.

Most of my commissioned projects are wedding related and I have a lot of love for such events. They are one of the most important days of people’s lives so I aim to tell a story full of natural light, emotion and elegance. For me, it is all about making something beautiful yet genuine. Everyone I photograph is unique and ultimately my goal is to produce artistic and aesthetically pleasing images that reflect that in the best possible light.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1868

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Junbo Married on 05/18/2019
    When we first started to search for a photographer in UK, Nicholas' works caught our attention. We really love his style and the quality of his photos. We enjoyed the entire photoshoot session. Nicholas was professional and organized. He is able to capture photos from a unique and beautiful angle. The day of our shoot was rather gloomy, and the place we picked were crowdy, yet the photos turned out to be really great, we love them so much! We highly recommend any couples who wish to take their photos in UK to engage Nicholas, we're sure that you will not regret!
    Paul Married on 03/10/2018
    We had Nicholas photograph our wedding in March 2018 and he did such a fantastic job. His attention to detail has really shown in our photos - they are perfect. The shots, the angles and the editing is spot on exactly how we wanted it to look.

Nicholas and his assistant worked super hard on the day, they went above and beyond our expectations. We let him use his own initiative for most of the day, rather than telling him what photos we wanted.

He knows how to capture unplanned moments perfectly, which gave such amazing results. Our pictures look like they should be in a magazine, his edits are fantastic.

He’s also a very nice guy, polite, punctual and communication was brilliant - don’t hesitate to use him!
  • User2380634 2+ years ago
    Nicholas is an outstanding photographer with reasonable price and good work ethic. He is very professional and good at using natural light together with composition, which makes hes photos unique and heart capturing. He is an easy going photographer and fun to work with.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Nicholas Lau Photography 1
Discount
With purchase of full day wedding, 50% off of a three hour engagement/pre-wedding photo shoot.

London
44-7776153637
Location of (Nicholas Lau Photography)

Other vendors in United Kingdom for your wedding