Kingston, Jamaica, Kingston, JM 876 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500

About Nicholas A Johnson Photography

Nicholas A Johnson Photography is a captivating wedding photographer for couples getting married in the greater Kingston, Jamaica area. This wedding photographer, Nicholas, has worked in professional photography since 2011, fine-tuning and mastering his skills over the years to provide the best wedding photographs to couples today. This photographer takes clear and bright images for couples’ weddings, shooting with a timeless approach to memories that will last forever.

This wedding photographer shoots with a natural and traditional style. He uses a photojournalistic style of photography to capture candid images that tell a story while remaining unobtrusive on the wedding day. Even the posed wedding portraits, which feel relaxed to couples and onlookers, tell the couple’s love story through their portrayal. In addition to wedding-day images, Nicholas A Johnson Photography is also available for couples’ engagement shoots and trash-the-dress photos. This photographer only works one event per day, allowing him to devote the necessary time and attention to couples’ weddings through services such as additional hours and travel for destination weddings. He takes high-resolution images that can be returned to couples in the form of digital files or physical products. Optional products include canvas, matted prints, prints, proofs, and save the date cards.

Follow Nicholas A Johnson Photography on

Nicholas A Johnson Photography 6
Nicholas A Johnson Photography 7

Mikeisha Williams · Getting married on 12/21/2019

100% recommended

I am at a loss for words in describing how well our ideas and dream for our engagement pics were carried out. Not only was Nicholas professional and easily reached every step of the way but he ensured that attention was paid to every single detail described. His warm and friendly personality made us feel comfortable enough to freely express any concerns we had, no matter how big or small it was and he was always willing to go the extra mile to ensure we were 100% satisfied. I am completely in love with the quality of my pictures and I would recommend anyone to use his service. Thanks a million Nicholas, I am so happy I chose you to assist in "making our memories last"😊

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Nicholas A Johnson Photography 8
    Nicholas A Johnson Photography 9
    Nicholas A Johnson Photography 10
    Nicholas A Johnson Photography 11

Nicholas A Johnson Photography's reply:

Woow, I am lost for words Mikeisha!!! What can I say Daddy work's, not mine, you're welcome and I am elated that you are happy with our services :) (hugs)

Sheree Bennett · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Excellence in product, service and relationship

We met Nicholas unexpectedly and the journey has been a blessing ever since. We had not yet started to scout for photographers for our November 2019 wedding and also needed photos for our wedding website. This chance meeting provided the perfect opportunity to have a 'trial' session with Nicholas. In the course of 3 hours, not only had we learned about him, his work, his packages and described what we wanted but we also set up a photo shoot at a beautiful location for 7am the next day, since we had only a day and a half left in the city. Nicholas took a leap of faith agreeing to a next-day appointment, which most photographers (including Nick) would not usually do. He went above and beyond to meet our requests given the special circumstances. From the first conversation, Nicholas was attentive, personable, accessible and very flexible. He was punctual and took time to get to know us as best he could before and during the shoot. He also allowed us to be ourselves and with his sharp, discerning eye - he captured moments that were simultaneously authentic and creative. Nothing felt staged and we always felt comfortable, heard and respected. Nicholas is easy to work with, a great listener and he maintains a positive, joyful yet professional vibe - traits we think are even more important than how well someone uses a camera. Nevertheless, he is a skilled photographer and his work with natural light is high quality. I was particularly impressed that immediately following the shoot he spent time with us to review the shots and identify our favorites before editing. Overall, we had a great experience and looking forward to a creating and capturing even more memories with Nicholas A Johnson Photography in November!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Nicholas A Johnson Photography's reply:

Wow! I am speechless Sheree, I can't event fine words how I feel. I am happy we were able to serve you and we definitely look forward to 'making your memories last' in November!!!
  • Anika

Anika Mcintosh · Married on 02/23/2019

I Recommend!

We used Nicholas for an engagement shoot and it was a great experience. The location of choice was beautiful and perfect background for pictures. I like that he gets to know his clients before shooting. It was a great experience working with him to capture these memories. Picture quality? great!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Nicholas A Johnson Photography 12
    Nicholas A Johnson Photography 13
    Nicholas A Johnson Photography 14

Nicholas A Johnson Photography's reply:

It was my pleasure serving you and Damion and it was fun learning about
    you both!!

Nicholas A Johnson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Kingston, Jamaica Kingston, JM, 876 See on map