Nelson Cinematic

Phoenix, AZ View map
$1,600 Most Popular Price

$1,600 Most Popular Price

Nelson Cinematic is a wedding photography company based in Mesa, Arizona. Offering simple and elegant wedding photography, photographer Elizabeth Nelson loves to capture candid moments; photos captured mid-laugh or mid-hug mean the world to her. She works to make sure everyone feels comfortable in front of the camera, attempting to make the camera the least of your concerns on your special day. She’ll collaborate with you to make sure your photography wants and needs are met. After all, she believes you deserve to have a wedding that is everything you've dreamed of.

Nelson Cinematic’s photos are photojournalistic, traditional and natural in style. The company offers the following services:

• Online access to edited photos
  • High-res images for download
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • Multiple locations

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Save the Date

• Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 04/26/2021
    If you are looking for a great photographer then look no further than Nelson Cinematic! Our shoot was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. She was professional, efficient, friendly and, most importantly, took the most fabulous photographs of us! We can't thank you enough for sharing your craft with us. Thank you!
    Anabel Married on 03/16/2019

Look no further, pick Elizabeth!!

While on my wedding planning season, finding a photographer was one of my biggest headaches. After reading about a million reviews (probably not quite a million but it sure felt like it), I decided to send out emails to the top 10 that caught my eyes. All the responses I got back were either extremely out of my budget or no response at all. So I decide to go one more round and keep looking. The second time I only sent out two emails, and one of them was to Elizabeth. Elizabeth was great at responding to me and answered all the questions I had. Although I had not fully decided on going with her she kept checking in with me to see how the planning was going. Unlike all the other places, that kept bugging me on locking in with them, Elizabeth was no pressure at all. When I meet her in person I instantly knew she was who I wanted. Something about her made me feel calm and relaxed rather than feeling pressured and overwhelmed. She was able to work with our budget and multiple locations! She's a great listener, I was able to get all of the requests I had asked for. The best part of it all, was that she helped my husband and I get comfortable in front of the camera before our big day. That was amazing and so helpful, we loved our wedding pictures!! I highly recommend Elizabeth, not only is she super talented but she also has all the qualities of a professional.
  • Lisa
    Lisa G. Married on 12/08/2018

Highly recommend!

Elizabeth is a kind and extremely talented professional. She made the whole process seamless and she made it look effortless. Elizabeth is an individual with good energy and was so great to work with. If anyone is looking for a photographer— look no further!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Lexi & Chris
    24 photos · 08/25/2018

Pricing

Nelson Cinematic Price Rates

Phoenix, AZ, 85201
Location of (Nelson Cinematic)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding