NC DJ Productions

4.2
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 11/24/2018

Fabulous Experience!

We used NC DJ Productions for our wedding ceremony and reception. They did a phenomenal job. The sound and lighting was amazing, and our guests danced all night long. We received so many compliments on fun and entertaining the reception was. They also gave out lots balloons, light up glasses, etc. that all of our guests had a blast with. I would HIGHLY recommend NC DJ Productions. We looked at other DJs who were more and less expensive but I have no doubt that this is the BEST vendor for your money. You won't regret it.
    Rhonda Married on 05/17/2014
    Excellent music, my wedding guests were well entertained. We danced all night long. The light effect w videos in the background were a plus.
    Krista Married on 10/14/2017
    We booked this DJ for our wedding based off of many people's recommendations. They were very responsive with emails and texts. Niels asked us for what kind of music genres we wanted to be played at the wedding and a list of our top 20 songs that we want played at the wedding. He also asked for a list of music we did not want played at the wedding. I provided a very clear, thorough list of the exact songs I wanted to be played, the music genres, and the music genres I did not want played. At the wedding, during our grand entrance he played the wrong song. During dinner, he did not play any of the songs I had asked for him to play. I had asked for big band, swing, old jazz and he only played about 1 Michael Buble song. During the dance, the DJ played a genre of music I specifically asked for him not to play for about 30 minutes. I had to send my mother to go tell him to cut the music on that genre. He then proceeded to play club music that I had specifically asked for him not to play as well as line dances. I was very disappointed that the DJ only played about five songs from my top 20 list I provided him with that I wanted played during the dance. Also, when we were going to do the toss bouquet he wanted to play Single Ladies by Beyonce. My wedding coordinator was there to correct him with the song that I had wanted. She said he had my list of songs printed out with him but was still doing his own thing and disregarding our requests. If you are hoping for a DJ to play exactly what you want and listen to you, I would not recommend booking this DJ. For the thousands of dollars we spent looking this DJ, we were very disappointed. I had several people say they had so much fun dancing and it was great music. I had a lot of fun dancing with all my friends and family but was expecting the DJ to do what he told us he would provide us with.

363 Rio Tinto El Paso, TX, 79912
Location of (NC DJ Productions)

Other vendors in El Paso for your wedding