2408 S. Jackson, Amarillo, TX 79106 Map · Phone number

About DJ Entertainment Amarillo

DJ Entertainment Amarillo is a professional music, lighting, and DJ entertainment service based out of Amarillo, Texas. DJ Entertainment Amarillo has been in the wedding and entertainment industry since 1979, and over its many years, the team has served weddings throughout the Texas Panhandle, as well as Colorado Springs, Austin, Albuquerque, and Oklahoma City. Owner Jack Light can work with your budget, as he creates quotes based on your needs and wants. With DJ Entertainment Amarillo, you can transform your wedding into a spectacular celebration.

DJ Entertainment Amarillo has a vast music selection to choose from, including Christian music, hip hop, oldies, R&B/soul, top 40s, country, jazz, pop, and rock. DJ Entertainment Amarillo can also provide additional equipment, including microphones, disco balls, sound/PA systems, and uplighting. Some of the services they offer include:

• Bilingual MC

DJ Entertainment Amarillo 1
DJ Entertainment Amarillo 2
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 08/31/2019

Jack did an incredible job with our wedding!

Jack did an incredible job with our wedding! Everyone has told us how smooth all of our transitions were throughout our day and how spot on our music was and it was all because of Jack! Thank you for being apart of our dream come true and helping make our day so PERFECT!

Sent on 09/13/2019

DJ Entertainment Amarillo's reply:

Thanks Jordan! You were so incredibly organized, there was no way your big day wasn't going to be perfect. Thanks for letting me be a part of your plans.
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/22/2019

Best dj in town

When it came to choosing a DJ for our wedding, Jack came highly recommended by my wedding planner, and I can see why! He is so professional, easy to work with, and was always quick to respond when I had any questions. The lighting for our reception was a really important detail to me, and overall it turned out even better than I had imagined it would, both in look and sound. If you are unsure of who would be the best person to run your music for whatever event you are hosting, do not hesitate, choose Jack!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

DJ Entertainment Amarillo's reply:

Thanks Lisa! I had such a great time planning your big day. I am so happy that I was able to transform your ideas into a magical event at the Botanical Gardens. I hope for the very best for you two for many years to come.

Denyale Salazar · Married on 05/18/2019

best dj ever

I picked dj entertainment after reading some reviews and my husband and I are so happy we did! we had Kyle as our DJ and he was AMAZING!! He made sure everything was how we wanted it! He came over to our table to ask us a quick question, noticed my tea was empty and POURED ME MORE TEA!! i was like what the heck this guy is amazing!! Everything was absolutely perfect and he was soooo helpful!! While at rehearsal he noticed I was getting overwhelmed and he ensured me that everything was going to be okay and he would take care of it and he sure did!

Sent on 06/05/2019

DJ Entertainment Amarillo's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. We strive to do the best we can in a stressful time. We are so happy you had a great time and wish you both the very best.

Award

DJ Entertainment Amarillo FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 2408 S. Jackson Amarillo, TX, 79106 See on map