Iselin, NJ 08830 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Nazraana

Sakshi · Married on 05/18/2018

Nazraana helped design my bridal lehenga, reception lehenga and mehendi lehenga, my husband's ceremony outfit and our entire bridal party's outfits. As you can tell, we stuck with them for our entire wedding. From the very beginning, Shia and her team made the whole process very easy for us, and we never felt the need to go looking anywhere else. The quality of the clothes is outstanding and the prices are extremely reasonable. Shia was very easy and responsive and helped customize each outfit to my requests. I can not step into Nazraana without wanting to buy everything they carry :) Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Rajan · Married on 08/15/2015

As the groom for the wedding, I wanted something a little different from the norm. I am a huge superhero fan and Superman is my favorite. So I was hoping I could get the superman symbol embroidered on the back using the same stitching as the rest of the sherwani. Thats when Shia came in (after a few chuckles). She took down exactly what I wanted and make changes at the midway point when we saw the stenciling. I had a few concerns but she assured me it would turn out correct. When I got it, the "S" was perfect and it looked amazing. It only needed to be fitted a bit more which they did very quickly. The sherwani was the talk of the ceremony, after how pretty the bride was, of course.

Sent on 10/23/2015

I love Nazraana! They are an Indian Bridal Boutique in Iseline, NJ. I purchased my wedding outfit, reception outfit, and all my bridesmaids outfits from there. the manager, Shia is great! She's attentive to what you want, can help you create exactly what you're envisioning and personable. They are a bit pricey, but with the service they provide, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Sent on 09/21/2014