Natural Touch Photography

Albuquerque, NM View map Visit website
$1,750 Most Popular Price

$1,750 Most Popular Price

Natural Touch Photography is Albuquerque's top wedding photography studio - not only because I believe it is, but because after 20 years of experience I am now the primary studio of choice for brides in,New Mexico.

I am a talented professional who is head-over-heels about my work and the clients that I serve offering always personalized person to person service. I opnned Natural Touch Photography in 2006 and I have since solidified my company as a cornerstone vendor of the wedding industry.

Today, my team and I are well respected and trusted to go above and beyond for every couple on their big day. I photograph an average of 75 weddings each year and over 2000 in the past 16.

Natural Touch Photography makes it easy to navigate wedding photography by simplifying its offering down to one complete package that includes everything that wedding photography should include. This package includes at plenty of start-to-finish photography coverage, no charge for travel in most instances, no charge for gaps during the day, a free engagement session regardless of whether you hire me or not (and you keep the photos) professional-grade post-production editing, a beautiful hard cover wedding coffee table book printed in archival professional photo paper, high end printing at my cost and full ownership of every single photo in high resolution.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Flush Mount
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,750

Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

• Jenna
    Jenna R. Married on 04/09/2022

Exactly what we wanted

Guillermo did an absolutely amazing job shooting our engagement and wedding photos. He's totally right that you do NOT need to pay over $4000 for quality photos for your wedding, which is what most other photographers charge around here. He captured every moment and gave us a great mix of classic poses and candid photos and silly outtakes. He also used a mix of filters to get shots with the more trendy look as well as less filter for classic shots. We have full ownership over our photos (he sent us like 900+ total), so we can share them with whomever we want and post them however we want. He was light-hearted and calm and worked so well with my other vendors to keep the show rolling without having to ask me or my husband a bunch of questions. Thank you so much Guillermo!!

Natural Touch Photography's reply:

Well Jenna and Tito - it really was my pleasure to have this opportunity. How do you not shoot amazing photos with such a great couple and a perfectly planned wedding at the best venue in Albuquerque? I loved your wedding party (even you know who...) and your guests were so welcoming and flexible. You two are going to go far in life - it is evident already. -Guillermo
  • Tom
    Tom R. Married on 05/09/2021

I recommend this business

Guillermo and his staff were very professional. The photography is beautiful and we were very happy with the price we paid to make us feel like we were treated very fairly. The most amazing thing is that we have already received our photos! Our wedding was three days ago!
    I will definetely recommend this business.

Natural Touch Photography's reply:

Thanks Tom - you and Lisa are such lovely people. I was honored to have worked with you and get to meet such a bunch of wonderful people. We had fun together. Families like yours make me love my job even more!
    Susan B. Married on 02/09/2020

Best photographer in town!

Guillermo is fantastic. He listens to what you want, but also uses his professional experience to make sure everything comes out perfect. We were surprised at how quickly the finished photos were delivered, and we felt that his prices were more than reasonable. The day after the wedding, our friends and family were still talking about how much they liked Guillermo and wondering how we found such a great photographer! If I ever need to hire a photographer again, I will 100% go with Guillermo at Natural Touch Photography.

Natural Touch Photography's reply:

Your wedding was amazing Susan - so simple and well planned and your guests were such a pleasure to mingle with. Good job on finishing the backyard yourselves! Wow! Like your dad said: "You two really have it all going for you!" and that is the way things should start - a strong foundation, similar values and likes and so on. I wish you both the best! It was my honor to work for you.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Exclusive

Pricing

7520 Vista del Arroyo NE Albuquerque, NM, 87109

ALWAYS OPEN - Literally
Location of (Natural Touch Photography)

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding