Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Nathan and Natosha

Simple. Rustic. Genuine.
 We have just relocated to the Atlanta area and are excited about building our Georgia portfolio.  We are a young, energetic, and down to earth couple with a trained eye for design and a passion for photography.  Check out our website to see more of our past events, weddings, and portrait sessions.  We know finding the right photographer can be a long process and we are here to help you through that process.  If you think you would like more information, let us know!  We'd love to introduce ourselves.  We are currently taking session requests through our website or by email at natoshaledbetterphotography@gmail.com.  We look forward to getting to know you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Atlanta

Follow Nathan and Natosha on

12 Reviews for Nathan and Natosha

Nathan and Natosha were amazing! My sister just got married this passed weekend at the Ridges Resprt, and both sides of the family commented about how wonderful the photographers were. They made sure to get all the pictures we'd asked for, and also thought to get ones of special moments we hadn't thought to request, like when the best man dropped off the Bride's gift. Throughout the day, small, funny events would occur -- such as the Ringbearer sprinting off towards the lake, and his father chasing after him -- and we'd look around to see if Nathan or Natosha could get a picture... only to see them already snapping away!

They were extremely professional, and I can honestly say that their warm, laughing personalities added to the day. The bride is absolutely thrilled, and they were above and beyond what we'd hoped. I highly recommend them, and I'm sure I'll hire them for my own wedding.

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nathan and Natosha were the absolute best wedding photographers we've come across in our vendor search. They are so personable and friendly--they even treated us to smoothies before our engagement session! The quality of their photos and their professionalism overall is amazing! I even got to preview some of my wedding photos at the reception via an iPad they put on display for the guests! How thoughful! Definitely the best choice for wedding photography!

Profile Picture Torise, 12/16/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

These two work very well together. They go above and beyond of what is asked and even expected of them!

Profile Picture Melodi, 11/11/12, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1338510302734 novajustin
220x220 sq 1338510311403 taratravis

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1524684303 56f779cb5ec7c2e8 1338510277971 jenniferjr

Complimentary Engagement Session is our gift to you!

$150.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
We love working with you on your special day, so that's why we want to give you a free engagement session (valued at $150). You choose the place and the style and we'll make the magic happen. {Mention you saw this offer on WeddingWire}
#WWfbbce8d31c05da04

2 ENDORSEMENTS
We have worked with Nathan and Natosha on a few occasions this year. They go above and beyond the expectations of both our clients and ourselves. We work with many vendors, and for photography they are one of most professional outfits we have worked with. Very detail oriented, timely and fantastic pictures. We highly recommend them to all our clients.

Natosha and Nathan were wonderful to work with at one of the weddings I directed! We "teamed" up immediately to ensure that our couple had a great day. It is so important to connect with the photographer as they will be taking all the shots for the wedding day. We have to be talking to each other for any events that will come up to ensure everyone is in place. I would highly recommend Natosha and Nathan for their great spirit of teamwork, joy in what they do. I hope to work with both of them again in the very near future!

Douglasville, GA 30135   See On Map