Nate Perkes Photography

Boise, ID View map

I focus on capturing the romantic, intimate and real moments of your wedding day. Even though I am based in Boise, ID, I am available for travel worldwide. I have shot weddings and events at destinations including Aruba, Costa Rica, Lake Tahoe, Hawaii, Mexico and many other US states. I have been married to my best friend for nearly four years. Together, we have a beautiful baby boy. We are happy. We're in love. We have a ton of fun.

And We. Love. Life.

Click HERE to see my website.

Click HERE to view the blog.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Proofs

• Sunshine
    Erin Married on 09/16/2017
    Nate! What a gem. It was so amazing to work with Nate. From our engagement photos to the wedding day, he was so easy-going, down to earth, and friendly. He made us feel relaxed from the get go, which was very important to us. On wedding day we got to meet his second shooter, who also happens to be his wife, Luisa, and she was just as incredible as Nate!! They were both so friendly, put us at ease, were prompt and prepared, and honestly made us forget they were there they were so comfortable and adept behind the camera and photographing this type of event. I would recommend Nate (and Luisa) again and again and again. You cannot go wrong with hiring Nate! Worth every penny!
    Amy Married on 06/08/2013
    I seriously can't say enough nice things about Nate & his wife ! It was so nice to have two photographers capturing my big day! And my pictures turned out AMAZING !! Nate is an amazing photographer with great unique ideas! I would recommend him to everyone!!
    Carly Married on 06/01/2013
    Nate Perkes is hands down the best photographer Idaho has to offer. He is incredibly talented (which is obvious when you look at his work) but more importantly he is kind, courteous, and thoughtful. He and his wife went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. His wife even ran out and bought me a snack and milkshake when I was feeling incredibly hungry and low on energy.

Nate was also one of my wedding experts. I was planning my wedding from out of state and without a wedding planner, which can be incredibly stressful, and he was always willing to listen to my questions and provide sound advice and feedback. In some ways he was my wedding therapist. I couldn't have planned this wedding without his help.

I would have no reservations encouraging anyone to spend just a little more for this incredibly talented artist. Love him! BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Boise, 83702
2086310813
Location of (Nate Perkes Photography)

Other vendors in Boise for your wedding