Edmond, OK 73013 Map · Phone number

About Natasha Shipley Artistry

Hello!

When asked “when did you know you wanted to be a makeup artist?” my response is that of

“I think I’ve always known. I’ve always just wanted to color.”

My name is Natasha Shipley and my love for makeup artistry started on the stage and snuck up on me! Being in numerous musical productions throughout high school and college, I quickly discovered my passion for makeup and learning its proper application and techniques. This love and desire to “color” has provided me with so

many opportunities over the years.

I started doing makeup, as well as styling hair, for many friends because it was fun to play and recreate new looks. Then, this passion took me to becoming a travel and featured artist for the Estee Lauder owned cosmetic line, Prescriptives, in the Oklahoma City Metro area. I have been a travel freelance artist for MAC Cosmetics, and currently freelance and do most of my work for and using the Oklahoma owned and operated, Sooo Lilly Exclusive Cosmetics. Through this, I have met some wonderful people who opened up many doors for me, and gave me a chance just as I was starting out!

Over the years now, I have provided artistry for the Oklahoma episode of MTV’s MADE, OklaVision, as well as tv appearances on News Channel 9 and Fox 25, and currently the makeup artist/stylist on set for US Fleet Tracking commercials. Publications involve cover shot for Brag Book Magazine, TwentySomething Magazine, Distinctly Oklahoma, Brides of Oklahoma, and many images for The Daily Oklahoman’s MOOD/Fashion division, along with many local boutiques for their web pages. The newest publication includes images in the coffee table book for Los Angeles owned and based Allen Henson Photography, whose work is featured in many fashion magazines such as Harper’s Bazaar, W, RUNWAY Magazine, and RUNWAY Uomo.

I have had the honor of being the makeup artist for Mrs. Oklahoma 2011, Megan Murray, Mrs. Oklahoma United States 2012, Simone Geolz and Mrs. Rhode Island United States 2012, Tonya Hurteau, both in which I was able to be their artist for the Mrs. United States 2013 Pageant in Las Vegas, NV. I have now become one of 3 artists providing artistry to the contestants of the Mrs. Universe 2013 Pageant held at the Lincoln Center July of 2013.

My work has also been featured by local modeling agencies such as Anthony David Modeling, Sharon Tabb Models, Brink Model Management, Video Junkies, and Je Suis.

Follow Natasha Shipley Artistry on

1cb4c6540cf2db5b Murphree ScottPortraits 146
murphreescottweddingparty 69

6 Reviews for Natasha Shipley Artistry

Sydney · Married on 06/10/2017

Natasha was amazing! She pulled off be exact look I wanted and even combined 3 different hairstyles I liked to create a whole new one! Also, I cried all throughout my ceremony and my makeup still looked amazing for photos afterwards! I would recommend Natasha to any bride!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Casey · Married on 08/27/2016

Seriously if you use ANYONE else for your wedding you are nuts! Natasha was AMAZING!! My make up was flawless, as was my mom and my maids! She knew exactly what she was doing, and she did the job quickly and with no issues! I wore my eye make up for 3 days because it was so flawless and beautiful!! Thank you Natasha!!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/19/2015

Natasha was fantastic. I felt and looked like a million bucks. My bridesmaid were beautiful. You are crazy if you get your makeup done by someone else. She is the best. She is also a joy to work with.

Sent on 06/22/2015

• What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 14

• DCMGMT Creative
    DCMGMT Creative Wedding Photographers

Natasha is an amazing artist who I've worked with numerous times from senior pictures to weddings. She is on time, professional and is continuously perfecting her craft. You can't go wrong hiring her for your big day!

• Edmond, 73013 See on map