4125 Dudleys Grant Dr, APT D, Winterville, NC 28590 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Natalie Schwartz Photography

Modern photography serving East NC, Virginia, Charleston, Savannah and worldwide!

Follow Natalie Schwartz Photography on

• Real Weddings 23

6 Reviews for Natalie Schwartz Photography

Dana · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely amazing !

Natalie is just so wonderful! She was so awesome to work with! She had such direction and was so helpful not only during the day of my wedding but throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was able to ease my nerves along the way too! She definitely knows what she is doing especially shooting a wedding. It was easy to put my trust in her and she exceeded all expectations. She captured the most beautiful pictures on the biggest day of my life!!! I cannot wait to work with her again !!! So thankful for the memories she has captured and thankful to now have a new friend !!

Ashley Quinn · Married on 06/30/2018

Natalie Schwartz photographer

She is amazing at what she does!

• Sasha

Sasha Melencamp · Married on 04/21/2018

Absolutely AMAZING!

Natalie was absolutely amazing from start to finish, and then some. First off, I had to change my date, which is a nightmare for any bride. She worked with me, told me to relax and breathe, and then we got my new date squared away. HELLO INSTANT DE-STRESS! Day of wedding, she was early, was so happy, and had so much positive energy the WHOLE DAY. She made me and the girls comfortable, even when we felt super awkward during pictures.
    The reception was so much fun - she joined us dancing, snapping pictures the whole time. The pictures look amazing and it was awesome seeing her be part of the day with us.
    Our contract said we would have them back in 8 weeks. She had our wedding photos delivered in THREE WEEKS, not to mention a ton of sneak peeks on facebook and IG. Then, a couple weeks later, I get a package in the mail. A usb definitely was not part of the deal, but in there was this gorgeous box (that I later found out she did herself), some prints from the wedding, a USB and a thank you note.
    Natalie made our day stress-free. She was amazing to work with. I would recommend her to literally anyone ever. Check her work out; It speaks for itself.

Natalie Schwartz Photography Pricing

Natalie Schwartz Photography Price Rates

Natalie Schwartz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Natalie Schwartz Photography 1
    Complimentary Engagement Session

Book your wedding by December 31, 2018, and not only take advantage of 2018 pricing, but also include a complimentary engagement session to your special day. Not one, but TWO awesome times we get to hang out and take some amazing pictures!

• 4125 Dudleys Grant Dr, APT D Winterville, NC 28590 See on map
    9045217766 (Other Phone Number)
    9045217766 (Fax Number)