Rainbow City, AL 35906 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Amy-Cole Photography

My name is Amy Sullins. My goal is to capture memories in a fun and relaxed setting! There are so many families that want quality pictures, but would love to avoid the high end price. My goal is to meet the needs of those families, moms-to-be, engaged couples, and bride/grooms. If you would like more information, feel free to email me at amy.sullins@yahoo.com.

Follow Amy-Cole Photography on

IMG6955

2 Reviews for Amy-Cole Photography

Catherine · Married on 11/03/2018

Seriously - she is amazing

Amy was hands down the greatest addition to our wedding day. Not only did she take outstanding pictures, she maintained such a fun-loving and positive attitude. I am not the best at taking pictures and can be very awkward. Amy made me feel BEAUTIFUL and I had a blast taking pictures with her. She taught me and all of my bridesmaids a "new way" to take a pic and we seriously looked awesome. She did everything from help me button up my dress, fix my hair, fix my veil, and tell me when my make up was messed up. She was more than a photographer - she was our friend for the day and I know all of my bridesmaids feel the same way. She captured our day PERFECTLY from all of the tiny details to the main event. She posted a few pictures of the day later that night which was so much fun to wake up to. She also gave us a 150 picture sneak peek just two days after the wedding. It was so much fun to have the pictures to relive the day during our honeymoon. Her pictures are fantastic and so is she. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kelley Dwyer · Married on 10/06/2018

Amy will make you look like sunshine on your big day

Oh, what to say about Amy.

First off, as a person who is super uncomfortable with a lot of attention and being in front of a camera, our pictures are incredible and I actually look relaxed in them.

That's because Amy is a huge goofball in all of the best ways. She makes you feel comfortable, excited, PRETTY, and basically like a super model all while strategically putting you into positions that are ultra flattering and photograph beautifully.

Our wedding day was 10/06, the HOTTEST October day in 70 years. We were ALL sweating, and frankly could have been miserable, but NO! Amy, who was being oppressed by the heat herself, was beyond upbeat and funny and sweet and brilliant. She is complimented perfectly by her kind husband, who serves as her second photographer. Despite the weather, our pictures turned out perfect.

Each picture is stunning and Amy is fearless when it comes to trying new things. I will treasure our pictures and have already looked through our sneak peek album ~20 times.

Speaking of, Amy worked on price with me (Helloooo bride on a budget) and got us a 170 picture sneak peek on the MONDAY following our Saturday wedding. Our engagement pictures were just as good. I need to stop rambling, I could sing her praises for another 1500 words.

HIRE HER!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Amy-Cole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Rainbow City, 35906 See on map