Natalie Broach Photography

Jacksonville, FL View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

I fell in love with photography several years ago when I caught myself constantly holding a camera. I loved the feeling that came with capturing something that I could hold on to. Now, a few years into my work (though, you could hardly call it work!), I am incredibly grateful to have had the opportunities to capture such amazing moments. Though I am a local Jacksonville, Florida photographer, my camera has followed me to some pretty amazing places, like Northern Ireland, where I met my handsome husband, Andy.

I love, love, love photographing weddings! Getting to meet new couples is definitely part of it, but, there is nothing like getting to document one of the most important days of your life. I like to think that all of my couples and I become friends during this process, and because I understand how special this day is, I try to make it as comfortable and as perfect as possible. As I am so detailed, you will never have to worry about your hair being out of place, your dress not 'fluffed' enough and the groom forgetting his boutonniere... I don't want my couples stressing over the little things, I have you covered.

Please check out my website to see more of my work. I hope to chat with you soon and get the opportunity to photograph your special day.

Laura H. Married on 09/15/2018

Gorgeous Work !

I was beyond thankful to have Natalie for our wedding! I had seen her work before on social media networks and knew her style was a perfect match for us and our wedding. I can't easily describe how incredible her talent is, what I can say is it's just something you can feel when you see her work. its romantic, soft and timeless. She is so easy to work with and guides you along to capture those special moments. She is detail oriented and thats a must for weddings. I plan on working with her in the future ! I recommend her over and over ! Thanks again Natalie ! XO
  • User2690411 2+ years ago
    Natalie was by far the best part about our wedding. She was so professional & wanted to make sure she got all the shots that we wanted. Her photos are all literally breathtaking. We have gotten countless compliments on how stunning they all turned out. This girl seriously has an eye!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 10/25/2014
    Natalie provided excellent, professional photography services for our October 25th wedding. She was a true gem to work with and I cannot wait to see the images she captured of our perfect day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

White Tie Events White Tie Events Wedding DJs

Super professional and is a lot of fun to work with.

12276 San Jose Blvd STE 528 Jacksonville, FL, 32223
9048819748
Location of (Natalie Broach Photography)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding